⚔ [H] Casual Adults & Raiders | <Resurgence>

Resurgence is looking for casual adults and raiders just wanting to team up, guild up, & have some fun playing in classic with zero pressure and 100% understanding that most of us are older adults with jobs, careers, families, and other things that need our attention away from the game. Can have ‘R’ rated guild chats, so be warned.

We have a lot of leadership experience in all PvE & PvP content since vanilla beta between all its leadership members. All officers are people who did not know each other pre-classic release, so there is no cliques or favoritism. Seeking to expand the roster with more like-minded players with an already established community.

GOALS

Main goals include end game content. We strongly believe in quality over quantity. Our aim is to keep our guild a tight-knit family with a single raid team and a desirable place to call home for all hard working adults.

Some key points:

• No rush to level up - Play casually & enjoy the journey
  • Help from guild mates to level up & get attuned to raids
  • Raid on weeknights or weekends, whatever fits you better
  • Make friends & accomplish goals as an in-game family
  • Simple two tier ranking system - A rank for casual non-raiders and a rank for players wanting to raid

We are casual players (some way more casual than others). Online numbers vary between 10-50 at one time throughout the day with all levels. Lots of people to play with, but would be easier with more active players of all levels for dungeons and harder quests. Mostly seeking higher level players for raiding, but accepting any and all like-minded people that want a respectful and relaxed home.

EXPECTATIONS

All members should kick back & enjoy the ride. A good attitude & respect is very important to us. We want players who are enjoyable to be around. We will be looking to continue a thriving community of positive and mature players.

If you plan to raid: We expect you to learn your class as well as gearing up with BiS items so the raid experience isn’t a bad one. We have a lot of guild members willing to help you reach that goal.

If you are not here to raid: You will feel no pressure to level up fast or play a specific spec or use certain talents - play your way, enjoy yourself, and enjoy the company of your guild mates!

RAID SCHEDULE

Friday nights (8PM CST, 9PM Server/EST) and/or Sunday evening (6:30PM CST, 7:30PM Server/EST). “Scheduled” ZG runs alternate Tues/Weds at 7:45pm, but often run more after resets on weekends.

CLASS NEEDS

Mage: 3
Resto Sham: 2
Resto Druid: 2
Healer Priest: 3
Boomkin: 1
Tank: 1

Still need bodies to fill raids. Any exceptional players of any class - feel free to still message me even if not specifically listed in “needs” above

LOOT SYSTEM

We are using a DKP system. With how we are doing it, everyone who participates and puts in the effort gets rewarded and can get gear if they need it. Everything is extremely fair and rewarding to the casual players. Curious and want more info? DM me!

CONTACT INFO

Discord: discord.gg/TpfMs7Q
Officer Characters in game: Strykar, Graveside, or Smashfirst
Add me on Bnet: AceBro#1602
Or Discord: AceBro23#7421
Or reply here directly!

Looking forward to gaming with you!
-Ace

3 Likes

Get some!!

Bumptastic

1 Like

Me like bumpies

Boom baby!

What he said ^^^

Agreed! Making way into BWL now too.

Thinking of transferring my shaman, you still active?

We are! However our raid roster is looking pretty full right now for 40-mans. However planning ahead for ZG runs, could still use a few players. What spec is your shaman?

Recruiting again!

Updated info and class needs. Still need people!

Yuuuuus!!! Do it!