★ {A} Jac's Bartending

Happy 100th thread post! Last time, Jac gained a new nickname, JAC-o-lantern. Someone pointed out that it is actually a real drink!

I have gotten to know some really awesome people and characters, and have had amazing and meaningful interactions at bar night! Thank you all so much for coming. Next one is Friday!

Jac is in the house!

In other news, I am excited to announce the unveiling of my Very Merry Medley (see first post)! It is not organized yet, but I have been working on this Christmas/Winter Veil playlist since the summer, sifting through albums and bringing my favorite sounds to you. You will hear some familiar rhythms if you listened to the bar tunes playlists! Mostly instrumentals but with some vocals, it is over 10+ hours for your enjoyment. I hope you come to discover and love new songs/artists as I have.

Yes, I love Christmas. Can you tell?

Hey! After a brief hiatus, Jac is back! She will be in this Friday for some winter cheer. I took a short break through Thanksgiving, at which time my original post was locked as there was a one-year edit timer. I put in feedback and with the help of others, the web team removed it! I have missed bartending! There will be fun new activities going into the new year; I have been inspired.

Have a very merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

2 Likes

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! I have some real art now for my Tumblr ads, shown here:

Event starts now — it feels good to be behind the proverbial counter again! Don’t forget to queue up the Merry Medley and have fun!

2 Likes

I got there late and didn’t get to stay long, but had a lovely time! Everyone was very nice, and some laughs were had. Made a rusty and paralyzingly anxious RPer feel welcome :slight_smile:

(I posted as Natheldris up there)

3 Likes

I knew it was you. :slight_smile: I am so glad you had a good time and felt comfortable to RP with us. Welcome back to RP! Nath is a great character, he has a lot of personality. I might have to add Sulfuron Slammer to the menu — you are not the first to request it! I hope to see you again soon!

2 Likes

Happy New Year 2020! This is going to be a great year. Please join Jac and friends at The Shark this Friday for a night to remember!

1 Like

Emergency relocation to The Octopus tavern just down the street as The Shark has been overrun! Otherwise, Jac is in the house — come join in on the fun!

Tavern night is nigh upon us!

I also have a new graphic for my Tumblr ads:

1 Like

The wolf has risen, and made herself known! Join me now at Fireside Anchors.

“Bombshell” Jacquell is coming soon to a tavern you!

Jac is ready and waiting to serve — whisper me for an invite!

1 Like

What a turnout last time! I was not expecting being kept on my toes, thank you! You guys come for the fun and games, not the prizes.

A couple people paid me in gemstones in 2018-19 - I love my customers! New bar in two days.

Jac is ready for the crowd - remember to put on a mask for the masquerade! If you have been on the fence about coming to the bar, why not make the trip out tonight? No better time than now! Jac invites and welcomes you to her table with open arms. You will help make it OUR table.

Jac protec, Jac attac, but most importantly, she welcome bac.

Also added a relaxing medieval playlist! I will continue to update it in the days to come.

2 Likes

Goldman’s Cafe tomorrow — bring a friend or make a new one!

The bars are very “Cheers”-like. Jac probably knows your name, if she doesn’t she’ll ask, and if you’re a repeat customer, she’ll definitely remember it! She’s good at remembering people who return after months or even years.

3 Likes

Don’t miss out on Goldman’s Cafe being open tonight!

1 Like

I appreciate the reminder! :smiley:

EDIT: I am there now! Feel free to shoot me a whisper!

1 Like

Friendly reminder that Jac will be at The Sea Galley in two days!

Word has it that I got a shout-out at the Menagerie Boutique in Ratchet recently! I do not know who it was, but thank you for the advertising! :slight_smile: Also to whoever has been doing it on the LKT Discord! I rarely network and do not always realize when, where, or by whom I am being advertised. I feel badly that I cannot know and acknowledge every single person who has done this but please know that I am very appreciative and grateful! It means a lot to me, especially if I am unaware or we do not know each other. Thank you!

2 Likes

Come aboard The Sea Galley now for some fine fare and free drinks!

1 Like

It was a busy and eventful (and fun) night last Friday - a bar fight occured and someone got shot! There was a chase, but the perpetrator got away. Having guns drawn is more common, but this was the first shoot-out since 2018! What will happen this Friday…? I do not know if the unwelcome shooter will return, but we will find out soon!