█★█ [A] Eternity - Recruiting for Mythic Progression █★█

still need tanks?

Now actively recruiting again! Looking for some great dps, and possibly a heals!

Looking for a couple dps and 1 heal! Would love a mage, but open to any skilled dps classes and specs!

Actively looking for a mage, a priest and warrior. In need of a heals as well.

If not one of the classes or roles above, we are still interested as we are actively recruiting all skilled players currently!

Hello,
I accept your suggestion per your reply to me. I tried to DM you on discord but it is rejecting it. I have sent you a friend request for information on how to apply. Thank you for your response!

Also if you accept my Paladin, and still need heals I cannot leave my IRL friends guild on my priest but would be willing to heal for you in whatever you need. My Priest is Disc/Holy and right on the ilevel 400 mark.

Currently looking for tank to replace our MT that has to stop raiding for a few months due to a work training program. Also looking for a heals, and a few solid dps!

Actively seeking strong players to continue progression!

Looking for 1-2 more strong dps to hit 10.1 with! Also 1 heal or tank!

I would like to return

Hello Bloodtriton,

Are you guys still looking for Raiders? If so, what are you looking for?

I see you very active on the forums and that’s great! Would love to find a very active Guild since I play a lot.

10.1 I’ll be playing Lock and Resto Shaman. For a raiding main I’d love to play my lock, but have no problem healing on my Shaman if needed.

Thanks and I’ll look you up in-game!

Thanks for reaching out Zafire! Excited to chat more!

My friend runs a tank main and his warrior was S1 2,450+ but prefers his monk S1 2200+ and I heal, Rsham S1 2420+, Druid S1 2250+ and love to run M+. We are looking to get into a solid team and push to 3k+ for S2. We are on most evenings from 6pm till around 10pm server time (Proudmoore). We aren’t interested in raiding, so let us know if that’s a problem. Hit me up in game; Nyezhing (rsham) or Mathamoto (brewmaster) and let us know if you’re interested! Thanks :smile:

Hey Nyestorm!

Definitely interested, will try to get you in game!

Actively seeking skilled DPS and 1 heals!

Actively seeking a few additional skilled dps players, along with one heal or tank.

We are actively recruiting again! Looking for a heals or strong dps currently! Also potentially accepted a backup tank, that will take over as main tank for season 3!

Need 2 strong dps, and a heals, one of the 3 being a priest!

BUMP

Surely three dps want to kill Mythic bosses!

Bump.

Priests and Evokers, front of the line please!