“I’m DoNe WiTh My DeMoN hUnTeR”

I mean I’m not calling it harassment I don’t care in the slightest haha. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Expressing an opinion is one thing.

This is another, and comments like these are the target of my OP. No need to defend whiners or trolls.

Accutally i was just reading a post you had on some dh mechanics, that i felt was a really good idea for felblade, i would like some more single target mechanics or burst atleast and those where good ideas you had.

2 Likes

Well thanks. I stopped bothering to post after a while cause what’s the point, really. More I thought about how to improve the class, the more I was disappointed with the reality.

Ultimately with how basic our class is there is so much room for innovation and implementation of interactive synergy at the baseline level.

In my opinion, there’s no excuse for a class to look like ours considering WoW is the most incredible mmorpg that has ever existed, which was kinda the point of the thread I created joking about wanting an internship.

These are likely some of the best class designers in the world, so how could a class designer possibly be satisfied with this? shrugs

1 Like

Agreed, im really hoping the stripping they did was a move to get it down to the very basics and to rebuild it into a smoother running class. So im going to keep hoping that redisgn or just adding of ablilties is in our future

1 Like

Careful, He’ll have a full on temper tantrum replete with laying on the ground kicking and screaming

Oh look, a derisive post about people unhappy with an aspect of the game from a guy who has also posted unhappily, followed up with further derision for people calling him out for it.

This is an elevator fart of a forum post. Way to go!

3 Likes

Imagine quitting DH, it could still use some more nerfs. And I can’t wait for DH to get em.

I’ve learned something in this thread. There’s no such thing as a troll and people never comment without logic on the internet.

Moreover, poking fun at trolls or these comments is as bad as the trolls or comments themselves.

Life is a voyage of self-discovery to be sure. I and the others look forward to enjoying the fruits of your growth in this regard, such as forbearing from indulging your ego in making topics such as this one.

2 Likes

It sure is, particularly in the context of the wow forums.

When the dh forums are saturated with trolling and the “I’m quitting my dh threads”, one of which was posted by a wow classic toon, I didn’t see the harm in making fun of these types of posts.

After all, if all people see are “I’m quitting” or absurd complaints about the class, they may start to think this is reality, when it isn’t.

I guess we’ll agree to disagree as to what constitutes “indulging my ego”.

Nah, your just haughty.

4 Likes

Guess so. I hereby abandon this thread as it appears the community overwhelmingly defends trolls and has no tolerance for anyone making fun of them

1 Like

Looks like Blizzard is done with Demon Hunters too.

5 Likes

Let’s just hope it gets tuned to do much more damage. I think they were more focused on redesigning the ability than they were with tuning it

shut up no one cares what you think

You necro a thread in order to tell the OP that no one cares.

:Fourhead:

12 days is hardly a necro.

I’ll never be done maining a demon hunter, neverrrrrrrr! Not unless I were to quit WoW entirely for good, which hasn’t happened yet, although I DID somewhat recently come back from a 7+ year hiatus…

Quick, someone go stare into a well, and then pick one of them to be your right-hand demon hunter!

The thread was dead.

Let it die. People got upset I was making fun of whiners.

You recycle the same unfunny material as you spam it across multiple threads. A true 0/10 troll

2 Likes