“A Wolf in Wolves Clothing”: Grobbulus Fan Fiction Chapter 11 “The Goldshire Inn Staff"

On their lunch break, behind the Goldshire Inn, Stan and Dash stood passing a joint of [Blindweed] back and forth.

“Man, good Blindweed” Dash said, “Where’d you get it?”

“Swamp of Sorrows” Stan said laughing “Crazy huh, Swamp of Sorrows produces some good Blindweed” Stan passed the joint to Dash. Dash took it and pulled a deep hit hacking cough cough* “man I love this Blindweed.”

The Goldshire Inn staff would often go out back and fire up some Blindweed during their shift breaks. The place was poorly managed and the staff had a high turnover.

From behind a bush nearby emerged a large, dark cow-like figure, a Tauren Shaman, Raymond.

“Whoa, whoa” Dash said cupping his joint and placing it at his side “We don’t want trouble man, we’re not here to fight” the smoke of the Blindweed rising up behind him loudly wafting through the air.

“Hey man, it’s cool” Raymond said “I’m not here to gank; I’m here for economic reasons.”

“Oh?” Stan said, “What’cha selling?”

“Ever try Kalimdor Blindweed?” Raymond asked, pulling out a one once stack of Blindweed; “I got this in Maraudon, looking to move it if you’re interested.”

“Hey man, that’s collusion! Isn’t that collusion? Isn’t that what collision is? I think that’s collusion. That’s a crazy word ‘collusion’, it’s like ‘illusion’ or ‘delusion’. Whoa…so many words have ‘-usion’ in them…” Dash stared off into space totally transfixed by the realization that the suffix “-usion” appears in like a total of five words.

“It’s not collusion, if I wanted to collude with the Alliance I would have contacted Goof Troop or Obsidian Council, this is commerce” Raymond said, “and check this out” Raymond pulled out a half stack, about a half ounce of [Ghost Mushrooms], “Got these in Maraudon too.”

“No way man, Ghost Mushrooms, awesome, caps too, not alot of stem action in these” Stan said.

“Shamen know how to pick herbs,” Raymond said.

“How much?” Dash asked.

“I’ll sell the stack of Bindweed and the half stack of Ghost Mushrooms for the low low price of some information” Raymond said.

“Information?” Dash said, “I’m not sure how much of that we have” no longer hiding his burning joint he took a long hit and passed it to Raymond. Raymond took a long deep hit, held his breath, exhaled and said “Swamp of Sorrows huh, this Maraudon Blindweed will blow your minds, the genetics are off the charts, infused with shadow magic, look how sticky it is” Raymond pull out a bud and let Stan and Dash touch it, their fingers became sticky like glue.

“Ok, what do you want to know?” Dash asked.

“Do you know how to get into Stormwind, you know, not the front gate kind of way if you get my drift” Raymond said.

“Sure, we’ve been moving Blindweed and [Strange Dust] using the tunnel to the west” Stan said, taking a long drag off the Blindweed joint Raymond had passed him “there’s some rat people digging them, the tunnels connect to the sewer system in Stormwind, we just run our Blindweed and Strange Dust through there and pick it up in the sewers by the Stockades.”

“Thanks guys,” Raymond said, “appreciate it, enjoy the Blindweed and Ghost Mushrooms.” He opened trade and handed them over.

“You want another hit off this before you go?” Stan asked.

“Sure” Raymond said, taking another huge hit “You’re gonna love that Maraudon Blindweed” he said holding his breath, he exhaled a large thick cloud, “this Swamp of Sorrows stuff is trash.”

Raymond disappeared into the bush, transformed into a Ghost Wolf, and RP walked away. Dash and Stan stood behind the Goldshire Inn, their Staff tags pinned to their breast.

“Did that just happen?” Dash asked.

“I’m not sure if anything has ever happened,” Stan said.

“Holy cow. Maybe nothing has ever happened,” Dash said.

“I don’t think anything can happen,” Stan said.

“…” Dash said.

“…” Stan said.

Read on Reddit at: https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/iehwyw/a_wolf_in_wolves_clothing_grobbulus_fan_fiction/

2 Likes

I’m ready for the next chapter! :blush:

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like