World of Peacecraft (Proposal to merge Benediction & Faerlina)

I was saddened to see the server population ratios. After finally getting a pc and joining the Classic adventure, I expected a real Classic experience, PVP included. I remember Kel’thuzad during original TBC and Wrath. It was savage and very hard to level, but it was fun. Knowing you were exposed to all sorts of abuse from the opposing faction, it made getting to max level even more enticing and rewarding.

I am but a humble fool who seeks to bring balance to the land of Azeroth once and for all. Please try to follow as I demonstrate the math here:

TPVE (technically player vs enviroment)*

Benediction - Faerlina = Full TPVE server, perfect for operations offering illicit services.
Faerlina - Benediction = Full TPVE server, perfect for operations offering illicit services.

Benediction + Faerline = Tons of fun.
-Actual PVP on a massive scale as advertised and intended.
-Deters gold farming operations, contributing to the stability of the in-game economy.
-Non-pvpers leave to PVE servers.
-Balance is restored all across the land of Azeroth, and I didn’t even have to fight a Balrog.

Orcs, Humans, Elfs, the other ones; I ask that you join me on this effort to make PVP servers, well PVP. Will you Step into the Dark Portal and save the World…of Warcraft.

p.s. This is super cereal.

10 Likes

A realm with 55k+ players. What could go wrong!

14 Likes

Not happening.

3 Likes

signed

55k population divided by layers but eventually Alliance will run like they always do.

5 Likes

I like that idea, but I don’t think it will ever happen.

Have you ever checked the Alliance Auction House in Benediction? Retrieving one page of goods takes a couple of seconds. Faerlina Horde is slightly better but still pretty bad.

2 Likes

No. World PvP is garbage, and certainly not worth getting Firemaw level queues just so you can grief in the open world.

5 Likes

So go to a PvE server.

3 Likes

Nah. I can stay on my current server instead.

3 Likes

I hope they merge then.

evil grin

3 Likes

flagged for trolling and moved on

4 Likes

I respect that. ty for your time.

…don’t forget to tell your friends though.

I’d rather not. Lag and events are bad enough.

1 Like

When they say world pvp they really mean the 25 man raid groups on there flying mounts dropping down and killing the 2 lvl 60’s. Thats world pvp to them but when they get into a bg thye get stomped by an alliance “premade” and cry about it

3 Likes

I know i speak for many others when I say I would definitely enjoy a good hour que daily upon logging on.

5 Likes

WEU WEU

Found a pve andy complaining about wpvp on pvp servers!

2 Likes

if you wanted the classic experience then you should have started back in Classic with everyone else, not start at the tail end of TBCC.

yes!! yessssssss !!! Lets go blizzz lets do it!

1 Like

ironic comming from the retail avatar

omg hahaha like avatar have any weight on people argumments :joy: :-1:

3 Likes

I must’ve missed the check you sent me to get a PC.