Delete Please

You are going to cause poor danuser to crawl out of his ogre hole and make another clarification. Leave him alone, he still hasn’t finished ruining world of warcraft.

7 Likes

I think people say Chromie is trans because she’s a biologically male dragon who chose to transform into a female gnome, giving the excuse “it suits me better” when specifically asked why female.

Personally I always thought that a species which can shift their form like that would already have ideas about gender that would be different from what we as Humans think anyway.

4 Likes

I highly doubt they are walking back the trans-chromie decision though. Especially since they seem to be fully embracing it in the next expansion with the trans-colored spell effects and what not.

This is incorrect, as stated officially. She is always she now.

I do not even know what type of poor argument you are attempting here.

She is specifically and always she/her. Period.

You did not pay attention.

2 Likes

Aspects colors are red, blue, gold, green and brown. Please do not twist things.

4 Likes

Literally nobody at Blizzard said he identifies as female in all forms, or identifies as female at all as a core gender. The use of pronouns does not confirm it either because I identify as male but at times I wouldn’t care at all if I was called a King or a Queen, even at times liking Queen more than King.

He could also just be referred this way because he’s almost always in his female visage form and is used to everyone mistaking him as female for example. So honestly my belief is it has nothing to do with gender preferance, rather he just doesn’t care and everyone else is used to referring to him as she/her because he’s always playing around as a female Gnome.

1 Like

Incorrect.

3 Likes

I’m not, and I am not even saying it’s bad. It’s clear thats what they are going for. If you look at the lust the two wings on either side are light blue and light pink, the colors of the transflag. I don’t think an artist would accidently do that.

1 Like

Yes. And I see the clear distinction made that was reiterated within the Tweet.

No one is upset.

1 Like

You are. The colors are for the Aspect magic.

Then why pick those two colors specifically for the wings of the effect?

Come on, lie to yourself but don’t try and lie to me.

I think they already got it right with the other book that said that dragons can be anything.

For what the Drackthyrs fault we will have body 1 and body 2 discriminating between those who are female and male characters.

this is going to get reported fast rip

1 Like

You’re not using the correct pronouns. It’s she/her. Easy to remember

3 Likes

You need to go outside.

1 Like

I definitely agree that they wont walk it back, and it would probably look bad for them if they did.

I think what I find weird is that more dragons don’t choose a visage form of a different gender. Not because they feel more comfortable as that gender but because it suits the purpose of what they want out of their form.

It doesn’t seem like a stretch especially considering we already got Onyxia telling Chromie that her visage form exists largely just to manipulate and control mortals.

2 Likes

I don’t know why you folks are making such a big deal out of this. If they want to give a gift to the trans-community that’s fine. They are a big company and Dan is a progressive dude. However, that is clearly what they are doing. They have been using dragons, via chromie, as a fanservice for them for awhile. Them signaling them with an effect in a spell isn’t something crazy.

1 Like

I am sorry if you have not paid close enough attention. I would suggest you look at Aspect magic and Fury of the Aspects again.

Nevermind. You are not worth respect or time.

So you are incapable of reading.

You’re a known troll, and very rude, I love Willows insults, calling someone an ‘illiterate swine’ is hilarious :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s not a female though. He refers to himself even with the male nomenclature name he was born with, the easiest thing he could change if he wanted to but he doesn’t. He likes to express himself as a female in visage form yes, but this does not mean that it’s his identified gender.

3 Likes