Lost Legacy RAF Track

On April 1 I lost my Legacy RAF Reward track - it switched over to the new Goblin track (I haven’t claimed the pet).

I’ve had an active RAF since Jan 1 and everything I’m reading says that I should have maintained the explorer track. I’d really like to continue collecting those rewards. Will this be reversed? (Not sure if this is considered a bug or not.)

Please submit a ticket, Shaedahn. The overall issue should have been resolved, but yours will likely need to be looked at.

5 Likes

I appreciate you, thanks for the super fast response. Have a lovely day!

2 Likes

Did yours get resolved? Having the same issue.

Did you submit a ticket?

1 Like

Same i was on my last one for the last reward and go screwed today only gave me the new one. 11 months of paying for an extra account to get screwed last reward. I might just unsub both accounts. Cant even keep their word on such a simple thing.

To echo Sendryn - did you submit a ticket to get assistance?

Or did you just come here to lash out without even alerting them that there was an issue?

4 Likes

Anyone running into this, please do submit a ticket as stated above.

6 Likes

Also received this issue. One of my accounts where the sub absolutely never lapsed for a single second went from the legacy track to the current/active track.

I have submitted a ticket which has a 14 hour response time. I’m expecting a very generic copy/paste answer in the first response that won’t tell me much but will then resubmit, stating that my question was not answered if that occurs.

1 Like

Luckily for you, that time estimate is not the estimate for your ticket specifically. That is an estimation based on the oldest ticket in the system.

If things do pan out like you believe they will, absolutely kick it back. There are a handful of threads here on CS about this being an issue, so it’s not something that the GMs are totally clueless about.

5 Likes

That’s reassuring at least. All of the posts I’ve read on this subject have said they initially got a generic cut and paste response that simply re-stated what was said on the original blue post when the new RAF rewards campaign started.

I’ll wait for the response and report the results.

1 Like

Unluckily for me I woke up thinking I might have a response by now but instead the estimate just jumped up over 20 hours :sweat:

So in this case that fact ended up not working in my favor.

That’s not an estimated time for your ticket. It’s the time for the oldest ticket in the queue :wink:

3 Likes

mines broken too, put in a ticket, got the runaround on the first reply, second reply said the recruit had to submit it. my recruit submitted one and now its been escalated, hopefully will get some traction now

I actually got a decent reply though it was just one short paragraph.

“We can see that your recruited account is currently granting rewards from the newest season, despite being registered on the older season. This is not a common issue but we have been tracking multiple players that have reported similar problems. If a solution is found it would have to be implemented through a patch or update, something that will take several days or weeks to complete and cannot be manually adjusted on the fly.”

It’s also odd that I subbed both accounts on the exact same day and two months have passed but I got 3 rewards instead of 4. The account that is now showing as “Current Active Recruit” isn’t even giving rewards for the current rewards track. I guess that’s a good thing because I don’t want to receive those rewards and then be told that’s why I can’t get the legacy track rewards.

At least I got a ticket confirming that I’m on the legacy track and receiving (not really receiving) rewards for the wrong rewards track. This way I have some documentation acknowledging there’s a legitimate issue. I’ll be holding onto that just in case.