Can't restore item on WoTLK Characters

Restoration page doesn’t straight up load at all past Page 1.

I tried a new browser, deleting cache/cookies, trying to use it on my phone, nothing works for WoTLK Characters.

Unfortunately, there is an issue for some players trying to use the Item Restoration page, especially for Wrath of the Lich King. It is something that is being looked into. I don’t have any updates on it, but I’ve been keeping an eye on the report and investigation.

If you can’t get it to loads and see the items you wish to restore you’ll need to submit a ticket. Be sure to include the exact names of the items so help our staff better locate it.

It’s not the best of solutions, given the current response times, but without an ETA on when the Item Restoration page issues can be resolved, it is probably better to have the request in.

3 Likes

Clearly this isn’t the answer as the item I needed restored was on a page that wasn’t available, and Blizz just auto-resolved my ticket explaining the exact circumstance, telling me to… use the Item Restore system. What a joke. Cost me a year of not being able to complete Merrymaker.

Usually if it is something you can’t find , it’s possible the GM staff can not either. They use They same data you do when restoring items.

2 Likes

Reopen your ticket and explain the self-help option did not help. If you aren’t able to reopen that ticket, open a new ticket and reference the old ticket number.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, Harder, but the Item Restoration page isn’t able to restore all items. If you review the Support Article, it specifically notes that it cannot restore consumables, such as food.

I believe the item you needed can also be purchased from the holiday vendors like the one ins Stormwind, Guchie Jinglepocket.

4 Likes