Behavior warnings

I got 4 behavior warnings just now. I legit haven’t typed anything in game chat at all except answer 1 persons question about how to download addons on beta in /5 chat on beta.

Can some one tell me what these behavior warnings are for and if there is punishment for false reporting some one. I believe i may have been a target of a organized group effort to false report me in game.

Essentially you may have been reported by different accounts, but if nothing is found, then nothing happens.

Multiple people have reported you in a very short time. It’s simply a warning, not a judgement in what may or may not have happened.

If a group of people are weaponizing reports, there are repercussions. This is not as common as everyone wants to claim.

Overall, Blizzard’s stance is for players to report and let them sort it out. It needs to be egregious for Blizzard to punish for using the tools they are given.

I don’t want to speculate or judge, but I warn you that we are seeing this excuse all the time. Every time, a Blue poster will pop in and “remind” them what they did.

3 Likes

Didn’t you talk about being targeted by a discord and getting a silence from it?

Yes. My posts on the forums. which were all restored. Even the ones removed by mistake were restored. And no I did not get a silence from it. Just removed posts which were later restored.

2 Likes

Ive been getting behavior warnings on WOTLK Classic, usually from calling out locations in battlegrounds(not spamming them)

Blizzards behavior warning system is a mess

No, it’s working very much as intended. As said 16 days ago to the OP:

4 Likes

Its still a false flag that could potentially lead to a full action, as it has before for me, with a 7 day suspension, where the log was literally just “farm”, “mine”, or in the most egregious case “report the afks”

Let’s settle on… If you feel the system can be improved, please submit your feedback so our Game Developers can review it. Customer Support has zero involvement with these systems.

You may submit feedback in-game through the Submit a Suggestion option under the Support Menu/in-game browser.

5 Likes