Why can I only play 20 quest a day?

As the topic says???

I don’t get it? I know pvp is more xp, but only if you win, and when you loose 10 matches in a row, that’s a lot of wasted time. So why can’t I play quest all night if I want to do that? I hate loose 10-20 matches straight.

2 Likes

you can do 20 quest a day stacking up to 300 quest, so you dont have a play every day.
and quest is a grindy way to get a little xp I would focus on doing the 3 rewards a day, try to push a lvl you didnt complete last time or do dungends, no need to grind 20 quest a day for so little xp you are going to burn yourself out.

1 Like

I agree.
PVP - 2 hard.
Quests - useless amount of exp.

Basically, the only what to do in this game is:
Completing 3 daily books.
Completing time surges 2 times in the week.
Doing dungeons on all heroes, maximum that you can.
Open new locations, maximum that you can.
Open free chest every 4 hours.

They need to increase the daily limit. 20 is so low for a mobile game. I’d expect at least 30 if not more. The stacking is good, but that only benefits really casual players. For more dedicated players that log in every day and contribute to the games activity, they need to raise the daily minimum. Let the stack grow faster but not bigger.

Uncapped questing should be part of the archalite booster. Essentially buying the game :confused:. (Opinion, obviously)

The quests can sometimes take under 30 seconds, maybe 30-40 minutes for 20 quests.

If you want us to collect minis… We need to be able to game with them.

i also would like to have a higher number of daily quests. would like to play more but i dont like pvp :frowning:

Since the new patch there are only 8 new quests a day, then they increased it to 10. 10 new quests a day is very little, but they have doubled the experience you get. Nevertheless, I would like them to increase it to at least 20 quests again. I would prefer it even more if Blizzard increased it to 30 quests, then at least the players who actively play every day will get something out of it. But I think that remains wishful thinking at the moment. Sorry for my English but it is not my main language.

Yeah. They low amount of quests is really crap.
After these 10, theres nothing to do.

I agree on the PvP. Its not fun. Didnt like pvp in WoW and I dont like it here.