(UPDATE) Dungeon : claim reward button is stuck on grey/pushed state, cannot start a new dungeon

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Phone
  • Device Model: Pixel 7
  • Device Operating System: Android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: Latest

Since the switch from Beast to Alliance week, I cannot start any dungeon because i’m stuck on the screen asking me to claim reward from a previous run (beast weeks). When the game reload i’m able to clic on “Claim reward” button but nothing happens and the button become grey in a push state until i reload the app.

I saw several issue quite similare but not exactly what’s happening to me.

Here a list of whats happened before ending in this situation :

• New dungeon weeks from beast to alliance
  • Switch to dungeon tab
  • Instead of new dungeon i have the “Your previous Dungeon has been ended by the machine and left behind some rewards” screen
  • I click the “Claim rewards” and recieved 50 arclights
  • This menu disapreared and the menu to start gnomeragan is here
  • But before starting, I choose to fine tune my army by switching tab and doing some customization
  • I come back to the dungeon tab
  • The “Your previous Dungeon has been ended by the machine and left behind some rewards” appeared again and this time when i click on the “Claim reward” the button become grey in a push state but nothing else happense
  • it’s now always here
  • Stuck forever, only despair

What i tried :

• Switching heroes to fetch the reward
  • Restart obviously
  • Sacrifying a murloc
2 Likes

Same problem and the Support can‘t help. Reinstall don‘t work.

2 Likes

This is crazy to me, the dungeon feature is completely disable, which is a major and mandatory feature to upgrade an army.
The only solution the assitance provides is to post a message on this forum, and to pray that a developper read your message. Even a dev read the message nothing tells yous that your bug will be fix.

You can only can wait indefinitely with a non working game on which you may have depense a lot of money

2 Likes

I have the same problem, played last dungeon as charlga with beast, now that is has changed i cant claim reward, it just get gray, and only a game restart makes it possible to click again, but with same outcome.

1 Like

Add 1 more person to the list! My guild wants my help and I’d love to give it to them but I can’t. I’m stuck in a screen after having only played dungeons once! Does anyone have a solution? Am trying to work with all my different heroes. No reaponse.

Another one here, can’t play dungeons since the last alliance dungeon

Same here. Can’t play dungeon this week.plz fix it

1 Like

I was hoping that sunday reset would fix the bug by itself. But i’m still stuck ans it seems like a lot of us are in this situation, please blizzard, say something at least

UPDATE :slight_smile:

Ok guys and girls stuck on this issue, a dev post some news on this issue on DISCORD

FIX is on the way, but for some people we can get arround the issue.

Blizzard response (Razh)

It’s a similar issue that has a fix on the way, but for now, I’ve seen reports that tapping just below the claim button will bypass it :grimacing: (shouldn’t mess anything up in this particular case)

Its working for me !

1 Like

Worked for me too!! Thanks for sharing

This worked!! Thanks so much. It’s been almost two months since I’ve had the bug.

Hi, pressing below button didn’t work for me.

What worked:
getting on leader I did part of dungeon with (trail and error cause it was a month).

Then I went into the quest area and pressed a mission. Came back to dungeon screen and it cleared out and showed dire maul finally.

Hi! What worked for me was to open the “Sigils earned” when in the dungeon page. When exited the Sigils earned page, the dungeon previously blocked bu the grey “claim reward” button, rebooted.
It’s not a permanent fix though.

Hope that works for some of you as well!!