Uninstalled and tried to reinstall warcraft rumble

So I’m here because i was just playing a dungeon round and it booted me off saying i need the latest version when i already had it and when i went to claim my winning reward it completely shut down and thats when i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and boy i learned that the hard way cause now i don’t have early access anymore if someone else has run into this please enlighten me. :pray:

1 Like

You find the game in Play store under installed games… There you can redownload it
Its a bug, you still have access.

Edit: Play Store → Account (settings) → manage Apps and Devise → not installed
There you find Warcraft Rumble and you can download it

Greetings
Faro

1 Like

Except, it’s not working for everyone, unfortunatelly… I installed the app by other means (I also had access to the Beta through the discord inv form), but couldnt’t reinstall it from the playstore by how you described it. Now it also tells me to update the app, but I can’t, there’s only the start button in the play store which puts me back to the game’s screen where it tells me I must download the current version, update game, tapping it brings me to the playstore, and the cycle would go on and on.

1 Like

It looks like everyone should do an update but there isnt one :wink:

Glad to know I’m not the only one thanks for the insight guess ill just wait then. lol

Also having this issue, app says to “Update Game”, but Play Store only gives me “Uninstall” and “Play” as options.

There is no “Update” button on the play store.

I am having the exact same issue let me know of someone contacts you to solve this

Jk the listed fix worked for me. I forgot its listed as warcraft rumble not arclight.

I uninstalled at the Play Store, and now it tells me “Coming Soon”, and my only option is to “unregister”.

Ummm…

I also had this issue, no fix yet

The Farodyn fix made it so i could reinstall the game but yea still having the game needs an update issue havent hear anything on that

1 Like

I am having the same experience, I was playing the game just fine 12 hours ago, but today I’m stuck in a loop of getting to the title screen and the gaming stating it needs an update. Farodyn’s fix let’s me uninstall/reinstall the game but doesn’t fix the game needing to boot.

Rough soft launch tbh

I still only have the option “Unregister” in the Play Store.

I tried the fix, it comes up with an error saying it cannot be downloaded… Any Blue input?

Does anyone have access yet? Haven’t been able to get on for days, I was playing fine just a few days ago (and spending my beta credits…) and now suddenly locked out, with no word from Blizz. Bit rough, could at least have told your beta testers what’s going on

Hey all,

We’re aware of an issue where previous access to Warcraft Rumble was not removed due to a bug. This could result in some users still having access and playing the game even though it was not intended.

If you uninstall the app and see an “Unregister” button on the Google Play store this means you have pre-registered for the game but you should not have access currently. The game is rolling out phases for specific countries, so once it is available for your country you will get a notification to install the app.

We recommend keeping an eye on Warcraft Rumble news for updates on the roll out process.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftRumble