Unclaimed Tome added prompt when logging in leads to no other tomes being able to open

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Phone
  • Device Model: Pixel 7 Pro
  • Device Operating System:
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version:

Can’t open any tomes from either quests or store purchases. The gold shows up no tomes to level up minis. I’ve tried login in and out. Force stopping app and restarting phone but nothing works. Everytime I log in it says “Modest Tome uncollected to inventory” and this when the bug started when I was in the middle of using one and it crashed.

3 Likes

I had a similar issue where I bought the lordaeron pack that comes with mega tome for each faction but only received the gold and never the tomes… I found a workaround by completing a daily tome quest and all the ‘queued’ tomes will redeem after the daily tome. This seems like a bug on their side, they need to implement some sort of ‘tome inventory’ to go and use these.

1 Like

I am having this issue still and still nothing is happening. I wish I hadn’t spent money on this game now.

1 Like

I have the same problem here.
I didn’t buy anything, but last Sunday, suddenly, I couldn’t have a tome, and I can’t have tomes since this day …

1 Like

I also cant select minis to upgrade after buying or earning a tome. Every time i log in i have an unclaimed tome but when hit claim nothing happens and the prompt disappears. Doesnt matter if its a purchase or earned tome. Whats the first step to fixing this?

1 Like

Same Problem at me account, cant clame tomes for days. I Hope they fix this issue fast. That Problem slow down my progress

Same problem. i can’t do nothing… i lost a lot of tomes

Same problem here…and no feedback from blizzard, of course…this is ridicolous, they’re stealing money right now…
A small indie company would have already solved this problem and would have given compensation for the inconvenience……

I’m currently missing what I can only estimate to be 15-20 tomes including ones I’ve paid for. Have seen other people with this issue but no official recognition of this game breaking bug. Definitely gonna think twice before my best purchase.

Same here, I lost the count of tomes I haven’ oppened

I have the same issue I bought something and now I can’t claim my tomes

For 4 days now, I can’t open ANY tomes. It started with the daily quests and now I can’t open the clan tomes after reaching the family milestone.

IPHONE 13
Reinstalled game and restarted phone. It shows the unclaimed tomes but never loads it.

1 Like

Same here. Haven’t been able to open tomes for a week now (30+tomes), after updating, uninstalling, restarting etc. I opened a ticket and Game Master Sonranos told me to write something here in the forum. This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

Same, they looks didn’t do anything!

Heroic completion tomes. Clan family tomes. Purchased tomes. Daily tomes. Bundle tomes. I’m getting gnikcuf pissed.

1 Like
  • Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.4.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/89232

I have had this same issue and opened a ticket since Saturday night and just got an auto bot response saying I should wait 72 hours or relog to the game/account or reinstall the game.

All things I had already done before submitting the ticket. But hey, I did them again and I still can’t claim tomes I bought with real money or with gold from the shop(which gold cost me real money as well) or tomes from the daily quests. So far 3 days forth of daily quest tomes plus the ones from my purchases……

Same, it’s been a week since i’ve been able to claim any tome, quest, heroic, guilds. I’ve missed like 15 tomes by now, and clearing cash or reinstalling the app did nothing.
It started when the app crashed while I was selecting minis from a tome.

1 Like