Unable to PVP since new 4.0 patch - nonstop crashes!

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPad
  • Device Model: Gen9
  • Device Operating System: 17.3
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0

I have not been able to PvP since patch—it crashes 100% every time. I’ve uninstalled & reintalled multiple times. I’ve tried different decks. I’ve tried different WiFi. I’ve tried different times of day. Game is broken! Please fix!

5 Likes

We’ve been posting all day with examples of what is going wrong. No one from Dev has even posted saying they are working on it. Seems this patch put the game in the gutter and no one actually wants to tell us what is going on.

3 Likes

The game just doesn’t work on the iPhone. It’s frustrating to see that blizzard has turned into this garbage.

The customer service on this app is simply ridiculous.

Exact same problem I cannot PVP no matter what I try please fix this!

I just started playing this game on an iPhone 13. 9/10 times trying to play PVP it drops out on the loading screen. I like the game and would spend money on it, but without the PVP feature I don’t know how long I am going to keep investing time on the game. Please fix this bug asap!

Mine keeps crashing too

me2

it started as i bought a new skill

the skill “renew” for the spell “holy nova”

now trying different decks, different language… or putting sound on off nothing helped

deinstalled once and reinstalled did not help either

Same problem here every time I go to PVP whether I use my iPad 10th generation or my iPhone 13 game gets stuck on loading screen at 50%. I’ve tried uninstalling reinstalling clearing my cashes all the good stuff nothing seems to work everything else is working PVP is broke.

1 Like

maybe its the new set of map, mods, which are right now in the pipe for pvp, they rotate soon again? maybe that will solve it

Problem still there. Major lag, crashing, loss of rating…

1 Like

Crashing as well. iPhone 13
Start PVP, crash on loading, game resets, and keeps crashing/ reseting at 50% load screen. Cant long in last 10 min

1 Like

Same haven’t PvP since the patch. iPhone XR

Same problem here. Lost Lots pvp points and a lot of interest in progressing

iPhone 11
iOS 17.3
Rumble 4.0.0

Same here. iPhone XR was working great untill 4.0 was able to get into 2 pvp matches out of like 30 attempts. I can do all other content however so my pve game is strong lol

Same thing for iPhone XR

It happens reproducible here if I try to PVP using Thaurissan. iPhone 12 mini and iPad mini.

Same problem with IPhone 11 pro.
50% of my matches crashing at start and i lost a lot of points……

Iphone 13, IOS 17.2.1
Same thing here. Game crashes 9/10 times on the pvp load screen, causing a loss of rating. This has been going on since the latest patch, so about 4 days now. I have tried everything: Uninstalling and reinstalling the game, clearing cache’s, manually reloading the game constantly. The worst part is that it gets stuck at 50% on the load screen and then just continues to reload 5-6 times. Once the game finally loads everything is frozen and I have to manually reload it again anyway. I SOOOO FRUSTRATED with this because I have invested a lot into this game and now it’s unplayable. BLIZZARD FIX THIS!

Same problem the PvP is unplayable disconnect most of the time when the match is about to start iPhone 13

Hi, I have the same issue on my IPhone 12.
I did some tests on a virtual machines running Android (with BlueStacks) and it seams to be better but please Blizzard do something about this bug!