Unable to Move Forward in Dungeon

I am unable to move forward in the dungeon. The dungeon is locked and it is asking me to claim a reward. When I click claim reward, I get the error ‘Dungeon Reward Claim Failed’, 2.1.0.77414/77433. I would like to move forward so I can collect Arc Energy to upgrade my minis.

1 Like

I have the exact same bug right now. I had been waiting all month for the alliance week to up my jaina. I am devastated . Anyone knows how to fix this?

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling twice and it changes nothing. I am stuck in the collect reward screen.

Same issue. Blizzard?

Hey there,

Please make sure you’re reporting issues like this as bugs over on the Bug Report forums.

Several other players have been able to work around this issue using the information here:

2 Likes

That did it for me. Thanks

1 Like

Need more responses from blizzard so many threads and you guys dont even touch it

2 Likes

We’ve received no updates from a Blue in the Bug Report forum and this and other options have not worked for several players. Can we please get an update on the status of this or a workaround?

3 Likes

Doesn’t work. Now unable to progress. Makes me mad considering I spent money to support the game and now am unable to play.

2 Likes

Can you devs start working for real ?? It’s getting tired just reviving this kind of answers while ur crap game isn’t working properly, lots of bugs, crashes, lag…. And I’m just talking about technical issues, let me not start talking about ur predatory system “blizzard” activision…. Honestly as a blizzard fan, ubguys are really making it hard to keep supporting your dead company.

1 Like

Never spend money on a new blizzard game, they tend to have a really bad design,im talking about technical issues…. Try to remember that the real blizzard died long ago, this activision team doesn’t care about anything except how fat is your wallet.

2 Likes

Been locked out for several months, have tried the above fix with every leader.

Have uninstalled, logged in and out fully wiped the device.

It’s not a device issue, it’s clearly server side.

Can’t recommend this game to anyone seeing as even if you throw money down you can be locked out of progression indefinitely with only basic computer support for assistance

1 Like

Same here :rage:
Can’t clam the reward.
Why blizz make a button to denied the Dungeon reward?

1 Like