Unable to claim daily reward tomes (fixed)

Yesterday I had a disconnect while collecting the last exp-reward from a tome.

Since then I get a pop-up which tells me “Some Missing Items were added to your account.” but clicking Claim only closes the pop-up.

I am now also unable to claim my daily reward tomes. After completing the necessary matches I tried to claim it but it just consumed the tome and now acts as if I claimed it. When i restart the app the same pop-up shows but does nothing.

• Device Type: Android Phone
  • Device Model: ROG Phone 5
  • Device Operating System: Android 13
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.9.0
2 Likes

Having the exact same issue after disconnecting while claiming a tome. Not been able to claim any tomes whatsoever for the past week and a half. Have submitted a ticket but no response.

On iphone, still an issue as of update 2.10…

1 Like

Update: fully uninstalling the game and reinstalling fixes the issue.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me

1 Like

Having the same issue myself. havn’t gotten any exp tomes in a week now. completely halted my progress.

–can confirm the issue gets resolved by complete re-install

Can confirm reinstalling also fixed this for me

2024, and same bug is here. I was unable to claim Guild Undead Thest and after that, every tome I loot is not opening and when I restart the game it says I have multiple unclaimed items.

But after hitting claim nothing happens.
I tried to reinstall game, another device. But nothing helped yet.

1 Like

I’ve tried reinstalling/logging out/clearing cache and no dice.

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue and can confirm. I have uninstalled, logged out, force closed, done a daily tome quest, bought more tomes with RL money, I’ve bought tomes with gold.

Nothing I can do fixes this is for me. It has been a week and this completely unplayable.

I’ve submitted a ticket no response.

There is no support. WTH is happening here? Does anyone work here?

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to claim XP tomes for over a week. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game on multiple devices (iPad and iPhone) and the issue persists.

4 Likes

Haven’t been able to claim, on any of my rewards/tomes in over a week now.
Logged in & out reinstalled, nothing fixes the issue
Z-flip 5

Have the exact same issue!

I get a pop up they says claim missed TOMES and when I click it it does nothing. The daily rewards don’t open since this happened.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

Im having the same issue, no tomb rewards are being granted. Uninstalled, logged out, didnt fix it. When i open the app it says i have multiple tombs and when i hit claim nothing happens. My ticket was answered by saying post here.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. A little over a week and all I get is the pop up when I first log in but no rewards. I don’t wanna quit playing so I’ll get the exp for the quest for now. Hopefully the bug gets resolved soon, as well as compensation for the 20k+ units I’m missing out on…

Yep. Same issue here. It’s been a week and have tried clearing cache and reinstalling and nothing is working. I don’t want to quit the game but being blocked in making progress is making me not want to play.

Same issue I’ve tried every thing above nothing works wtf I spent money and now I can’t open anything

No it doesn’t, and it’s quite sad really

Yesterday I had a disconnect while collecting the last exp-reward from a tome.

Since then I get a pop-up which tells me “Some Missing Items were added to your account.” but clicking Claim only closes the pop-up.

I am now also unable to claim my daily reward tomes. After completing the necessary matches I tried to claim it but it just consumed the tome and now acts as if I claimed it. When i restart the app the same pop-up shows but does nothing.

Fiz fiz o login no jogo, apareceu para eu pegar os tomos perdidos (como sempre faz), cliquei e nada aconteceu (como sempre), sai da conta, reloguei, apareceu a msg de tomos perdidos, cliquei e nada, comprei um tomo, saiu o dinheiro e nada, fechei o jogo, encerrei o aplicativo, voltei a abrir, apareceu as msg de tomos perdidos e nada. Peguei um celular de um conhecido(xiaomi 13), baixei o jogo, entrei, apareceu um monte de msg (igual a quando reinstalei o jogo), apareceu a msg de tomos perdidos e mais uma vez nada. Estou na última atualização e com um Samsung Galaxy Note 20.

English

I logged in to the game, it appeared for me to retrieve the lost tomes (as it always does), I clicked and nothing happened (as always), I logged out of the account, re-logged in, the message about lost tomes appeared, I clicked and nothing happened, I bought a tome, the money came out and nothing, I closed the game, closed the application, opened it again, the messages about lost tomes appeared and nothing. I took a cell phone from an acquaintance (Xiaomi 13), downloaded the game, entered it, a bunch of messages appeared (the same as when I reinstalled the game), the message about lost tomes appeared and once again nothing. I’m on the latest update and have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20.

I have had this error for more than 2 weeks and more than 30 tomes lost

1 Like

so it can’t be fixed and nothing can be done about it??