Tomes not working

I’ve just had this happen twice in a row, opening a tome does nothing - I don’t get a chance to give exp to any minis, and the tome is considered consumed. Once was upon completing one of my dailies, and the other was opening a guild war chest reward.

• Device Type: Android
  • Device Model: Pixel 7
  • Device Operating System: Android 14
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.15.0
6 Likes

Bump same. Just did my final of the day and got 2 major undead tomes with nothing. Also lots of lag and crashing since this mornings update.

2 Likes

Same.
In the guild rewords, clicked on book, and it just marked as done without actually selecting minis…
Alter that I have finish 3 dailies, clicked on book, and same, its just closed and marked as done…

Blizzard, you own me 1000 gold :wink:

1 Like

Ok.
Just entered the game and have received those 2 toms as “missing items found”.

Same, I got the two missing and they worked. Sadly though, I just had yet another fail on me. Hopefully the missing recovery is an automated thing.

I have just had the same issue occur. I attempted to claim a Blackrock Tome in the guild rewards, but it just skipped to being marked as claimed and I did not get to select which minis to give exp to. I closed the app and restarted it, and the tome appeared as a ‘missing item’. I was then able to level up my minis.

Same here. Couldn’t use tomes from guild rewards neither from daily rewards.

• Device Type: iOS
  • Device Model: iPhone 12
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.3
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0
    [/quote]

this is my last bug report. i have done with this. Same issues are here… version 4.0 kills the game.

Samsung a21s
Android 12

Same here. Had un-opened tomes in guild. First one open did not work. Clicking the second one brought the first one selections and then the second ok. Third one did not work again. Afterwards the tome from daily did not work

iPhone 13 Pro Max
iOS 17.2.1

Issue still occuring as of this morning.
4 tomes and counting on this account, thankfully rewards not purchases.
Obviously not going to buy anything until resolution.

Blizz, please have a look at why rewards are going missing?
Suggest investigating the pop up interface as that’s where the failure is occurring most commonly!

Edit: Relogging seemed to provide missed items. Items are being sent server side but not generating on client side.

Same last tome for necro guild reward and 1 time for 3 completed mission.

Same, 3 tombs missing so far

Same issue. 2 tomes marked complete without rewards

Same issue… tomes not working, losing pvp points for no reason… wtf is happening???

Same issue, daily quest tomes and PvP tomes both when clicked give nothing but are marked as done.

Same issue here. Missed guild rewards tome and also daily mission completion tome.

Same issue on here.
Guild tome, pvp reward and daily tomes today. Not being offered any options. Book opens the. Closes immediately. Total bummer.

Same issues this morning with 3 tomes, I had to close and restart the game to get the reward

At first (before the update) the guild tomes didn’t work… now (after the update) ALL the tomes got bugged. No loot. I quit! Uninstall!

After relog I got the tomes but still I am missing all the tomes rewards from the guild. Had this issue before the update! Small indie company it seems… great!