Tomes not working properly?

Hello.
I obtained various tomes (both through purchase either playing) and I never had the pop-up which should let me choose among two minis to upgrade.
I spent quite a lot in game money but never had that option.
Is that a bug or a personal technical issue.
Thanks

K

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: IPhone
  • Device Model: IPhone 12
  • Device Operating System: 16.6.1 (latest)
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2
4 Likes

Same here. Iphone 15 pro max, everything is updated.

Earned several tomes, and bought some, even big one and nothing.
This is outrageous and very disappointing!!!

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue, it’s been several tomes and nothing.

I have the same issue. Buggy mess

So it does nothing at the moment?

I have this problem with toms too
iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 17.0.3

1 Like

Hello, just purchased a lengadary pack with mega tomes for all famillies (9.99euros) and never got the tomes. This is a scam.

1 Like

I have the same issue, bought the lordaeron pack that comes with mega tome for each faction but only received the gold and never the tomes
 I did receive tomes from daily quests but none from the purchase. Logging in and out didn’t fix the issue. This is quite bad for a game based on in-app purchases and blizzard need to sort this out. The game is losing both sales and reputation in a rapid pace. Someone in another thread said that the tomes are delivered up to 72h after purchase, that’s crazy if it’s true lol. At least they should mention it in the description.

2 Likes

OK so for anyone with this issue, just complete a daily tome quest and all the ‘queued’ tomes will redeem after the daily tome. This seems like a bug on their side, they need to implement some sort of ‘tome inventory’ to go and use these.

I am having the same issue. I have currently 4 tomes I’ve earned but not been able to open and 1 tome that I have 1 more unlock left that I also can’t open. I have earned all 4 tomes since this started. 2 I purchased using coins and 2 I earned from doing quests.

Same issue here. iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17.0.3. Tomes used to work just fine then suddenly started not working out of nowhere. Every time I log into the app it says I’m missing a tome from my inventory as if it’s trying to restore it but still doesn’t work ever. This is BS

The same problem, I bought last tomes , but i did not get and open them. Spend money for nothing. Indeed, i also could not get tomes after you get promotion in profile level.

I have the exact same problem. Got the coins but not the tomes.

I’m not sure which is worse, the technical issue or Blizzard’s response to it. I have been going back and forth with customer support for over 20 days now.

lol, i was trying to find a way to open these things it keeps saying i have. but it seems its a bug, or blizz says its “my” fault

Same here and i dont know what to do

Iphone 12 everything is updated

Same problem here with various tomes, have been a week more or less that i can’t receive tomes rewards
Iphone 11

Same problem, pixel 8