Tomes not working and not being delivered

So far I had ZERO tomes activated/used as in never ever got the pop up window to choose between two units who gets the xp. I’m over 40 sigils, so I earned quite a lot of tomes thru progression, also bought some packs and tomes with gold; and I never got the tomes…

Needles to say I have been playing without a kind of “core mechanic” as this tomes (since game progression rewards them) never been applied to my account (about 20+) and therefore I am playing at 40+ sigils and severely getting punished now because my units are missing all those xp-s…

Wrote ticket where support told me to log out (like duh I did that several times already) make sure game is updated (yes it is). And if that doesn’t help write on forum… Like wth….
Basically useless and they don’t do anything about correcting their issues when I even have paid for some and did not got any tomes…

This in unfair practice and simply shows they do not care… I will give it one more day and refind everything if they don’t solve it, it’s already the third day…

• Device Type: iphone 15
  • Device Model: pro max
  • Device Operating System: ios 17.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.1 (or whatever, the latest, no update available)
2 Likes

Have had the same error.
I tried logging out with no use.

What fixed to me was uninstalling the game and reinstalling it.

3 Likes

I have the same issue, bought the lordaeron pack that comes with mega tome for each faction but only received the gold and never the tomes… I did receive tomes from daily quests but note from the purchase. Logging in and out didn’t fix the issue. This is quite bad for a game based on in-app purchases and blizzard need to sort this out. The game is losing both sales and reputation…

2 Likes

OK so for anyone with this issue, just complete a daily tome quest and all the ‘queued’ tomes will redeem after the daily tome. This seems like a bug on their side, they need to implement some sort of ‘tome inventory’ to go and use these.

2 Likes

I had initially been offered the XP choice from tomes, but at some point it stopped without any in-game indication that something went wrong. When later opening the app I was greeted with the message “Unclaimed Items: Some missing items were added to your account. You will receive: Modest Tome.”

Completing a tome quest did not resolve this issue, but uninstalling/reinstalling did. I got the same message as before when logging in, but later went through several tomes of XP choices. New tomes seem to work upon receipt now, as of v2.8.0 Android.

Bumping this thread too, having the same problem with a purchase. Game crashed during the purchase, only the gold was credited with no way to get the XP Tomes.

Customer Service only sends automated responses that have nothing to do with the problem.

1 Like

Delete the app off your phone/device and reinstall. All my stuff caught back up and jumped my collection level a bunch.

1 Like

Same issue. I also completed all of the daily tomes and never got any of them. All tomes disappear now. Please halp.

1 Like

Same issue here I’ve opened so many tomes and received nothing, hoping it gets fixed soon and receive all the many missing tomes I’ve opened and got nothing…

1 Like

they really do not seem to care if you get anything, they just care about your money. I bought a Blackrock vault pack which included 10* baron & 10* SAFE pilot among a few other things and didn`t get anything and when i opened a ticket and sent proof of purchase, i got an automated reply copied from the support page and that was that. My ticket answered, case closed, no product…

1 Like

Do not buy from this company. Their customer service is either given no ability to sort these problems by management, or forced not to.

Just lost a tome to a bug where a menu popped up right as I clicked the tome from a heroic. No tome to claim anymore.

Imagine charging money for tomes when they bug out like this. Can’t imagine actually spending money and then having it happen, why’s that not theft when they don’t give it to you? Insane

1 Like

Necroed thread because necroed bug. Since at least Mar 14 tomes have not activated. Completing a daily quest, logging out of my account, clearing cache/data, uninstalling, all have had no effect. “You will receive: Multiple Unclaimed Tomes.”
v. 4.20.0 Android

1 Like

I have the same issue since 2 days. Tried logging out of all devices, completing a daily, buying a tome from shop. I have almost 10+ tomes pending. Everytime I log there is that pop up stating u have unclaimed rewards but clicking okay does nothing. Ticket response was useless. Anyone got this fixed?

1 Like

I have been unable to collect any Tomes or rewards for the past couple days.
The ticket support is non-existent and provides a bunch of AI-generated non-related responses.

Makes no sense continuing to play this game if I cant progress.
It was fun while it lasted.

2 Likes

Blizzard saw their ugly actions by having Support answer this problem in a coppy plase.

1 Like

Got the same issue…

Tried relogging.
Tried reinstalling.
Tried installing on other divice.

All for nothing.

2 Likes

Hi,
I have the same problem after the last update.
I have iPhone 12 and I already tried restarting the game, rebooting the phone and complete uninstall and reinstall the app but none of that works.
I can still see that I have unclaimed tomes when I start the game but I cannot get them. Also the newly get tomes are lost.
Please fix this issue as it is super annoying and I don’t want to even play the game in this state.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have tried just about everything but it seems like a server side issue.
Uninstalled/Reinstalled multiple times, logged out of all devices multiple times, downloaded on different mobile, cleared cache and uninstalled/Reinstalled after rebooting the phone, tried completing quests but lost the tomes, purchased 60g tomes which also disappeared, all guild reward tomes have disappeared. Gold and cores seem to work just not the tomes. I’m missing almost 15++ tomes. Anyone who got thia fixed recently please share.

2 Likes

After losing about 18+ tomes (including all guild reward tomes), I’ve decided to uninstall the game. Too many bugs and zero response.

I’m just a F2P player, so I know I wont be missed. Best of luck to everyone.

2 Likes

Fix this Blizzard it’s been a week almost.

3 Likes