Tomes not opening

I’ve logged out and reinstalled a few times with no success, but I have probably 10
unopened tomes I can’t open. The game recognizes it, but then it doesn’t actually open them. They’re from completing heroics and dailies.

Same thing. After update every xp tome just disapears after you clicked on it. But after relogin you had a window “you have missed items - unopened tomes”, click open and nothing happend. Tried to reinstall and relogin, but no, still have unopened tomes.
Hope this will be fixed soon

I have the same problem as you. Hope this thread gets noticed and someone addresses it soon

Same thing!

All my tome i got after download patch, become bug. I cant redeem or claim all my tome, only gold!

Quest reward - bug tome
Guild chest - bug tome
Free daily - bug tome

Cmon! Why this game, so lame! Always bug after patch? Please FIX IT ASAP, and return all my tome i got!

• Device Type: samsung
  • Device Model: A54 5G
  • Device Operating System: android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest
1 Like

Same for me. Tomes not opening, just pilling up, started occur after last patch.
Device: iPhone SE
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.5.0.87470/88436

1 Like

Same here, after the latest patch all tomes, which I got from purchases and daylies show up at the start of the game, but when I click ‘claim’, nothing happens.
I hope they do not get lost somehow

1 Like

I can’t open the Tome I purchased from the in-game shop.
When exiting the game without selecting which character to increase lv. But when returning to the game again Found that there was a warning about
Tome that has not yet been used But when I press to use the Tome, nothing happens. Please fix it.

1 Like

Same Problem Here :frowning:
So it is frustrating to play.

1 Like

the same bug,Reinstalling/clearing cache/clearing game data/password change did not helped.

I’m up to about 40 unclaimed tomes I’m unable to access now

Major bug fix needed I have same problem for two days now

Having the same issue with the Tomes, Dailey quests, & heroics for over a week now.
I’ve reinstalled, logged in & out, signed in with a device.
The game recognizes that I have unclaimed items, yet when I hit claim, nothing happens.

same, it’s an account issue as you can make a new account which can claim tomes but the existing account cannot. Putting in
a support ticket is 100% useless as GMs respond they can’t help and can only suggest to come here and post on the forums….

iphone 12, most recent version of Rumble

at this point i’m at least 20+ tomes “behind” i can’t open, more than a week of dailies, guild rewards, even the free weekly sunday special all unclaimed if they can’t give us the tomes we’ve earned there needs to be a significant gold compensation and not just a couple hundred

Tired of the wait and the silent treatment from the devs I wrote to one of the Vice Presidents of Rumble.

Within 2 hours I got an email response -

we’re working on a hotfix patch for this that should be ready in the next day or two. All lost tomes will be regained at the next login once it’s fixed.

I guess we all just wanted to know they are working on the bug and from the response they clearly are. We should be back on track soon people!!! All the lost tomes will be received!!

Cheers!

1 Like

Tell the VPs to tell the people in this forum. For reals

Same here, impossible to get tomes reward since some days…
Any new about this bug ??

Tomes not opening
Tomes will not open after the completed quests

Still not working for me either. This is essentially a game breaking bug. I am not playing at all if I can’t get my rewards.