There was a problem starting the dungeon for you. 2.1.1.77987/77987 (iOS)

There was a problem starting the dungeon for you. 2.1.1.77987/77987
First Dungeon Attempt upon reaching 30 Sigils - Dire Maul

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 14 Pro
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.0.3
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0 (Installed to device on 04/11/23)

Error number: 2.1.1.77987/77987

Updated:

Now also receiving more errors when playing any other aspect of the game.
Now the game is unplayable, I have performed multiple re-installs, clear cache, and different devices to test…

Generic user error title:
An error occurred
2.1.1.77987/77987

Updated: Additional Info for the devs
I originally 3 days ago purchased the Arclight Booster, and since then, more errors and issues have occurred.

3 Likes

Same error here when i am trying to claim the reward for the dungeon. It won’t allow me to do any more dungeons until i clain the reward but when i try to claim i get that same error. Does not seem to be hardware specific as the OP was using an iphone and im using Samsung Galaxy and an android tablet.

3 Likes

Same issue here. It’s been a day. Looks like we might have to wait until weekly reset and hope it won’t happen again.

Very similar for me but it is stuck on not letting me claim the reward for King Gordok. It gives me that same exact error and won’t let me collect the reward or advance off that screen in any way. I can’t do any more raids while stuck like this. Also on an iPhone.

3 Likes

Same issue as bsjustice, cannot claim the reward from the second fight. I am only getting the same error again and again. I cannot even forfeit to start over I am just stuck for another 6 days before I can do the guild dungeon :frowning:

3 Likes
  1. Was loading into last boss. It errored out with this error
  2. then it put me on some “Maintenance” message had to wait either 10 or 15 minutes
  3. Upon the ability to return it starts me at “Claim” for first boss and then i get this error.

I am unable to do any dungeons and try to get energy from it/complete it.

2 Likes

Blizz acknowledged this error and is working on a fix. Article here: Blizzard Support - Dungeon Reward Claim Failed in Warcraft Rumble.

1 Like

Same here, thee dungeons crash and not respond.

yeah the same error would happen when you try to do quests, for me it would happen every time after i pick a mini to do a quest for, i don’t know what really happened but i’ve just been grinding and it’s been happening a lot more often

I’m getting this error when trying to allow someone to join the guild.

Having the same problem with accepting a guild application. Only happening with one person tho, able to accept others with no problem

Same error: 2.1.1.77987/77987

Iphone 12

Stuck at accepting Dungeon rewards now, can only resume though not proceed, same error as others are reporting~

Same error here when claiming the reward.