The 500 gold reward of Arclight has not yet been received

I have not received the 500 gold compensation from Arclight.
I have reinstalled the game and have not received it either.

• Device Type: Samsung
  • Device Model: Galaxy S20 Ultra
  • Device Operating System: Android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0.81564/82006
1 Like

Same here. Really frustrating

Same for me. Lack of communication and lots of inconvenience caused.

Two of the holiday offers are only available through the battle.net shop. The free one should be available in-game, though.

It’s true that all the Christmas offers are available starting today (I’ll edit that part)
Even so, the Arclight compensation of 500 gold never came.

1 Like

I also see the store offers as in app purchases apart from the free Christmas gift.

Still no 500g

Same here, no compensation yet

blizzard makes no mistakes guys, must be something with your devices! :smiley:

1 Like

Same here
No arclight event, and no gold compensation :frowning:

No 500 coin here too. Reported the issue and their reply as below. Seems they’ve got a lot troubles to punish the player for their own fault. Yet I haven’t seen any official communication but only my negative balance…

Game Master Joshaskε=ε=ε=ε=┌(;  ̄▽ ̄)┘
It’s my understanding you haven’t received 500 gold from Arclight Surge.

After checking, it appears that issue is still under investigation. As much as we would love to assist, I am afraid that Customer Service is not in charge of providing this compensations.

It’s possible that there is a delay going on. So, I’d kindly ask you to give it some wait and I hope that you may be able to receive it soon.

1 Like

Someone became 500 coins twice, I have lost 660 coins… that is not fair.

1 Like

Same here, still no compensation. Guild mates on the other hand have received the compensation 3 times now.

1 Like

blizzard takes and blizzard gives or doesnt… it has something religious dont you think… some are given some are not, BUT ITS NOT A BUG, its a feature… and they have to take back the overcompansation, before they compansate the rest!

every gold counts… nice buisness strategy, the numbers look great blizzard, clash of clans has more downloads than rumble!!! good monetisation strategy, you know how to make good games. watched the rumble panel from blizcon paired with this gold and price politics… i guess after moonglade, scholomance and moltencore this game will go into maintenance mode like hearthstone mercenaries…

actually its a really funny game, and ppl want to support you, but you cant get enough… so darwin is coming for you! :smiley:

1 Like

Same for me, no compensation

patience guys i just received mine ( cant upload screenshot here sorry, but you have to believe me it shows as unclaimed items pop up message and apologise

Like Rubby, I just received an apology message with the 500 gold.
I hope everyone receives it soon!

1 Like