Stuck on 25 sigils - can't progress game

I have completed every mission and collected every reward up to Raene in Ashenvale who requires 26 sigils to unlock her and move forward with unlocking areas. I am stuck on 25 sigils and there is literally no way to gain one more sigil and progress with the game. My character level is 12 and I have unlocked all the minis minus the core hounds, with about 4 or 5 in the green level. I have played a handful of PvP events hoping a sigil would be given if I played enough, smashed a tonne of quests, but nothing. Please help - I thought we were out of beta now? :smiling_face_with_tear::face_holding_back_tears:

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Samsung
  • Device Model: S22+
  • Device Operating System: Android v13
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 1.0.1.70062/70062
2 Likes

I’m having the same exact issue.

1 Like

Same issue but on 27 sigils

1 Like

I’m also experience the same exact bug. As aditional information I’ll add that I think that this problem happened to me as follows:

During an event (when the area becomes blue and sparky; arclight rumble?) I finished a zone that I hadn’t completed earlier. I got the 40 gold per completed mission but didn’t get the sigils (that you need to unlock new areas). I then continued to clear out all the blue blips in the hope that I would be able to then complete the zone and unlock the next one, but the thing is I haven’t been able to do it.

I tried to reinstall the game but to no avail, I tried to finish the mission (for example Maive Shadowsong and Raene Woldrunner ) but it didn’t work. So I’m now stuck on 27 sigils, can’t get anymore from anywere and can’t progress further. I’ll never get to see the inside of a dungeon or the forests of Darkshore…

I think it is something to do with the Arclight rumble because I got that twice In a row over 4 different zones and the last one was the zone I’m stuck in… And I haven’t had Arclight rumble since. Think this could be a contender for the cause here. Really weak that the Devs can’t do anything to help and we can only post here :unamused:

I have the same issue. I do recall complete the Arclight event in ashenvale before completing it for its base rewards. I do think this is the cause of the bug.

But now I have no way to progress.

I am having the same issue. I am currently stuck at 35 sigils when I should have 39 sigils. During the arclight surge this weekend, I completed the first 4 levels of Thousand Needles and received the gold reward from the surge, but I did not receive the sigils. I was unable to fight Cairne as he requires 36 sigils and I only had 35. Once the surge ended, the levels were still noted as completed, but I never received the sigils. I tried clearing these levels again several times with no success.

I tried the troubleshooting, including clearing app data and cache, uninstall/reinstall, and logged back in. This was unsuccessful in resolving the issue.

I have submitted a ticket on this and the game master instructed me to post this information to the forums.

Device Type: Samsung
Device Model: A52
Device Operating System: Android v13
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 1.4.0

Same issue - stuck on L23

Raised a ticket, and received an inappropriate response stating that they don’t give game hints and to go ask a friend! Wtf!

iPhone 12
iOS 16.6

Same here, stuck at 22. Surge event in an area I hadn’t cleared yet, didn’t realize I shouldn’t have done it.

iPhone 8, iOS 16.6

Same here but stuck on LVL 75.

S23 ULTRA

Still an issue with the client updates.
Would be great to get a Blizzard reply / acknowledgment

Stuck at Heroic Westfall,24/25 the Dreadnaught with the Blackrock Fam. Could not get the rare core reward.

Bumpery bump.

This is still an issue Blizzard.

Getting might boring doing the same areas again, and again, and again and again, and again

And again

Latest update made no difference

Last build fixed it. They don’t show in the UI but if you re-do the zone missions that were arclighted for you they rewards the sigils you missed.

It didn’t fix it for me. Still stuck.

I got the same problem. A real shame, i was really getting in to the game and spent some money on it.

Has anyone got an respons from support yet or figured out a fix?

Same here at 19. They told me to ask in forums but i didnt get any answer. Did they Fix for someone?

1 Like

1 month later same bug here, i cannot progress anymore, fix it fast please

I’m stuck at 19 also. Won’t even let me back into the quests.