Stuck on “review terms”

Warcraft rumble gets stuck on the “Review terms” page. Infinite loading with the spinning battle.net logo.

At first the game was fine running a guest account. After a while I attached it to a battle.net account instead, logged out, and tried joining with a new guest account. At this point I got stuck. Now every time I start the game, I don’t even get the prompt asking if I want to go as guest or with an account. I go straight to the “review terms” where it hangs.

I am running an iPhone 12 mini. First with iOS 16, now updated to 17.

I have:

• reinstalled the app
  • tried with both wifi and network data
  • logged in to battle.net in a browser (on both safari and chrome on the phone, and chrome on my mac). This was something I saw as a tip from somewhere. But I guess it’s no use since I’m trying to run a guest account.
  • Restarted my phone with ram cache cleaning.

I’ve seen others with the same problem on forums, Reddit and discord.

Please help.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 12 mini
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.0.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 1.5.0
1 Like

I’ve got the same problem!

Tried everything, updates, unistall app. Still stuck on loading. Did you get an answer?

No, nothing yet. Hopefully we’ll hear something after the weekend

I also encountered this running on iphone 13 pro max ios 16.6.1

First I logged in using my battlenet account. Everything was fine. I was able to clear the first 2 maps.

I wanted to record the early game experience so I logged out of my battlenet account and tried to login as guest. The app displayed the review terms screen with a spinning logo overlay that prevents the clicking of the continue button.

I tried restarting the app. I tried restarting the phone. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I tried deleting, restarting the phone, then reinstalling the app. Same result, still stuck and unable to login. I think the guest login function is tied to a device identifier which is having an issue

issue still persists

Hey hey,
Facing the same issue here since this morning.
Google Pixel 7
Tried on Wifi or Cellular
Tried Clearing App Cache & Storage

Anyone solved the issue?

Same issue on Iphone. The web let me log in, but the app doesn’t on Iphone and on Windows either.

1 Like

Same issue here. Could not able to login client, looping review term screen.

1 Like

Same issue since today. Before everything worked fine. No changes on my side. Is there any mod/devs answer on that?

Same issues on my Samsung Galaxy and my Ipad

Hello im with same problem. Battle.et stuck in the terms… after continue, Just a loop back to the terms. Mobile Poco F4 pro

Same. Samsung 23 Ultra.

I’m having the same issue when I’m trying to register the new authenticator app…

Stuck on Review terms when lauching the game. Samsung galaxy a72…Heeelp

Same issue here. Iphone 15 pro max. Please fix this ASAP. Thanks

Same… been goimg on a couple days… blizzard needs to fix asap

Couple of days? Geez…Bliz needs to do somethin

Same bug for me on pc battle.net app

Same issue since this morning. Pixel 7

Same here started today pixel 8 pro