Stuck at 50% for 24+ hours

Same error code here. Using an iPad Pro.

Been like this since two days ago. (still doing it)

Phone Model: Pixel 5
OS Version: Android 13
Issue Description: cant login, stuck at 50% loading and it says "login error, an error occurred during the login sequence. 1.0.2.70934/71207

Still same issue, same error code as been reported above.

Same here , 50% then times out

Working after update. Once. Now locked out again at 50%. Still same error

okay i do rage quit and i will reuest a FULL refund from google, please fix the game, develope a decent game that is capable enough to get people log-in before Starting to sell stuff…
i am willing to cancel my refund request on google play store, please get my account working, i purchased for a service which i don’t have access to, this is called scam if it was done by some small gaming studio let alone microsoft coorp…

Same…

Been like this since two days ago. (still doing it). No matter how you reset , reinstall and relogin.

Phone Model: Samsung S21 FE, spare ios phone too. It doesnt matter what OS as long as it associates with the same account, otherwise guest mode works fine even in android device.
OS Version: Android 13
Issue Description: cant login, stuck at 50% loading and it says

"login error, an error occurred during the login sequence. 1.0.2.70934/72382 or 70934/70934

Still doing for the US launch I guess, sadness. Got though the first tutorial battle and then stuck at 50% since.

Same issue.

Phone Model: Pixel 7
OS Version: Android 14
Issue Description: hangs at 50%. Just started playing today for the first time and the game randomly started doing this after an hour or so.

Seriously! This thread is way too old for Blizzard not to have fixed it yet! I just got the stuck at 50%
My phone switched direction on which way to screen faced, and it crashed the game. Then i tried to open it again and nothing… I hope this get fixed soon! :slightly_frowning_face: I spent IRL money on this game cause I love playing it and would like to support it. But this bug being here this long and No fix, seems lazy :disappointed_relieved::grimacing:

Happening still, using Xiaomi note 11.

Wake up Blizzard, you are big enough to not be shown disrespectful as you are now.

Same issue, iPhone 12 mini. Even if I let it sit there for minutes on end nothing happens. Restarting doesn’t do anything aswell

Same issue, Galaxy S23. I had to quit in the middle of a level twice and upon trying to restart, the game is stuck at 50%. I’m assuming it’s trying to reload into the current progression of the level but nothing is happening (waited for several minutes). Restarting/force stopping the app doesn’t change the behaviour.

Seems to be account related. I would just make a new account, but I was idiotic enough to trust Blizzard again and already spent 20€ on the Arclight booster. Now I’m locked out of an account I paid money for. Amazing QA as always.

Model: Galaxy A14-5G
OS updated 10/01 Android 13

I also got stuck at 50% and can’t load the game. It crashed mid-game in Stranglethorn Vale.

Edit: I uninstalled the game and logged out of battle.net. After a full reinstall, it opens again for now. There seems to be a problem loading again after a crash.

1 Like

Uninstalled and logged out of BNet. Reinstalled and there was an update. While updating I logged back into BNet and launched the game after update. Was able to get and play for now. Not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Uninstalling and reinstalling (forced me to login again) worked for me on OnePlus 10 Pro.

Same twice already. Tried everything but still stuck at 50%. Only thing that works is deleting and reinstalling the entire game.

@blizz help

iPhone 14 Pro Ios17

This works for a bit and then happens again. Idk what’s going on.

same here, happened the other day (before an update i think), which i uninstalled and reinstalled, and it worked then with a new build number.

today it is happening again and i suppose i will try reinstalling again.

hopefully another update that fixes this nonsense?

using oneplus N200 with android 12.

EDIT: uninstalled and installed again, had to login again, and it worked. did not catch the build number…

I’m stuck at 100% loading, the game simply kind of died.

Playing on a Moto G60s, with Android 12, build 2.1.1.77987/77987, tried clearing cache, restarting the phone, deleting the App data doesn’t make a difference.