Stuck at 50% for 24+ hours

I cannot log in the game since yesterday. I tried uninstalling, rebooting my iphone etc nothing works and im stuck at 50%

Help!!!

same here.

Phone Model: iPhone 13
OS Version: iOS 17
Issue Description: cant login, stuck at 50% loading and it says "login error, an error occurred during the login sequence. 1.0.2.70934/71207

Worked perfectly yesterday and did not change a thing. I have tried to uninstall and install it again with no luck

Same issues on a galaxy s22 ultra.
Worked fine yesterday and stuck on 50% todau before the ettor msg.

Same problem here, s20 ultra

Same here on S20 FE. Have cleared cache and data and have uninstalled/reinstalled. Also tried on several networks with no luck.

Same iPhone 11 used all up to date etc

Looks like we’re a bunch with the exact same problem. Can we get some kind of update acknowledging the issue?

I have never experienced such a long response time from Blizzard. It’s really not good and a bad start for Warcraft Rumble.

Just tried reinstalling, clearing data and cache, then continued as a guest account and everything was fine, tried logging into my account and wooop dehoo stuck at 50% again.
So it seems to be account related.

Any fix for this??? Same issue 50% can log in.

same, 50%

looks like the style of Blizzard attitude, fix bugs, everything nothing but only 50% effort for your truly supportive players. Something 22 days ago but no response at all. Thats 0%.

1 Like

Exact same situation for me.

Game crashed cuz I closed my phone during a daily quest match.
(And why the game crash/lose connection if you shutdown your phone? That’s non sense, it should juste pause and you resume… when you do this in a dungeon , you mess everything, and you have a timer of 13-30m or so before you can attempt again…)

So now I’m stuck at 50% and it says an error occurred during login sequence…

I tried to delete game and redownload, tried to play on my iPad, and same thing happens, stuck at 50%

Tried to open a ticket about this, no answer, and I can’t find my ticket……

Have the same issue, hopefully it will be resolved soon. But seeing how long some people have waited I suppose it’s just to get in line.

Phone Model: OnePlus 11
OS Version: Android Version 13 (OxygenOS 13.1)

One more with the same problem. I did beat the second boss in the dungeon and was about to push the button to collect and the game stopped responding and just crashed. Stuck on loading screen for two days now.

Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy S10e
OS Version: Android Version 12

Howdy!

Just wanted to provide a quick update that we are currently investigating this issue. It appears our team attempted to resolve this issue last night. Can you all retest and report back if it’s better or worse?

Thank you.

I am still getting stuck at 50% today and getting an error code of Error 1.0.2.70934/72382. Tried reinstalling and still haven’t been able to get in for a day now.

Same error code here. Using an iPad Pro.

Been like this since two days ago. (still doing it)

Phone Model: Pixel 5
OS Version: Android 13
Issue Description: cant login, stuck at 50% loading and it says "login error, an error occurred during the login sequence. 1.0.2.70934/71207

Still same issue, same error code as been reported above.

Same here , 50% then times out