So PVP is also a scam

As soon as I hit the rank of silver strategist 1, immediately the required matches to WIN for the same rewards you’d previously earned through learning the game and obtaining skills, becomes 10x the amount of required games as before. This coincides with the pay to win beggar crap that blizzard is always on, because they do 1,000% increases in shady difficulty that you can’t predict when, yet they give you the illusion that your stats and skills mean something, when in reality, the only way to pass without waiting a month is to give these beggars at blizzard your actual money, only to hit yet another paywall. So, when I hit silver strategist 1, I immediately started losing to sketchy gameplay mechanics, players who got to use the same previous troop that they had just used, excessive amounts of troops, always perfect counters to what I played 1 microsecond ago, and then there’s their units which somehow have super extendy range when they get to chests. When you’re at the level of “well that’s just super convenient, perfect timing right?” You’re not playing actual players, you’re playing blizzard AI, which they’ve been doing since StarCraft II. What they do is give the illusion of competitive multiplayer, but they want to use you the player to give their AI the top strategies, so they can then give to their paid actors to become the “pros” of the game. They siphon off actual skilled players, to then give to their paid actors who will inevitably represent blizzard for the lifetime of the game, and the real people, the real players, get screwed by perfectly playing, manipulative and clearly cheating fake players, and you get handicapped into oblivion. It’s so obvious, it’s like why is blizzard even calling what they produce games anymore… you are talentless, scammers. Stop flooding the market with manipulative bullship.

The problem is not that Blizzard brings AI players of their own accord. The problem is much bigger. It’s players who buy a bot and let the bot play for them. The bot recognises which minis you are playing and then brings exactly the minis that can beat you. You’ll know you have a bot if the player has Chinese characters, if the bot has more minis than you actually have available, if the bot brings the same minis onto the field twice in a row. The only positive thing is that when players like this play without a bot, they only lose against players like you. Because they have no idea how to play properly and how to counter. Blizzard should finally fix the problem and do more against bot players like this. They do something against bots, but in my opinion far too little. Because after every third or fourth game you have a bot as an opponent.