Quest limit very low

Version 5.0.0.92065/92065
Device Pixel 8 Pro

For the last two days I have only been able to complete ~10 quests before being locked out for the day.
Yesterday I had only just completed the daily rewards and was locked out, forcing me to complete the Darkmoon faire quests via PVP.
Today I completed the arclight surge and then was able to complete about 10 quests before I was again locked out.
This is significantly lower than the limit from previous days, and harms the playability of the game.

quest limit was 20 per day for months. since about 1 week its 10 per day but they give 250% of the previous exp

I’ve definitely completed more than 10 quests in the last week, with the improved rewards. It’s only been the past two days that it’s seemed to be so restrictive.
10 quests is super restrictive. Depending on the DMF tasks you could need 9 quests to complete just that, never mind anything else.

before last week you maybe had “banked” quests (up to 300) and not they run out. And you dont need quests to do the DMF tasks. You can also win pvp fights or campaign fights.

Yeah, you can do PVP, but not everyone is interested in playing that style.
I only have high end hardmode campaigns left to complete. Trying to do the with specific load outs would be very, very difficult.

You can do also finished campaign levels. like the level 11 heroic goldtooth

1 Like

I think you’re missing the point. Limiting quests to 10 per day is massively over restrictive and will harm the game to the point players will no longer be interested.
From the activity in my guild we have already seen a significant drop-off due to people reaching a personal difficult barrier in the campaign and becoming bored. Limiting the daily activities that are actually rewarding, and could counter-act that personal difficulty barrier is just going to drive more players away.

Blizzard has lowered the quest limit. In return, you now get more experience. I personally don’t think that’s a good thing. They could have at least left it at 20 quests per day. I would have liked them to have increased it again. Because then you have problems with the dailies and then you have to resort to PvP or dungeons. Which also works for the Darkmoon Faire tasks, you can do low heroic quests, that works too.

I’m actually currently unable to complete a new DMF quest due to this. It specially calls for 3 Darkmoon faire chaos wins, and I won’t be able to do any until after the reset at midnight.

I have never seen such a ridiculous game, it seems that the purpose of making this game is not to want players to play it :rofl: