PVP-Rations- Horde , purchase stuck on "Waiting for Server"

Been Playing the game on my iPhone 14 Pro for a while, facing a strange issue today to buy the “PVP-Rations-Horde” for real money on the GRID shop which has become available today morning.
I try to buy it but the system gets stuck at “Waiting for Server” and then nothing happens. I have the problem only with this one, and rest of the GRID shop works fine with real money or Coin.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type:
  • Device Model:
  • Device Operating System:
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version:
4 Likes

Hey there, I am having the Same issue where the purchase gets stuck at waiting for server. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro

2 Likes

I’m having the same exact issue .

iPhone 14 Pro Max

1 Like

Same issue here, IPhone 13

Same issue. iPhone 13 Pro Max.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on an iPhone 14 Pro Max and an iPad Pro 12.9 latest gen.

Same issue . iPhone 11 Pro max

I Pad pro 12.9 same iussue

I have the same issue, playing on an iPhone.

Same issue. iPhone 15 plus and iPad Pro 11, 4th gen. All updated software and firmware

does not work for me as well with the latest macOS, iPadOS, iOS.
Game crashes after relogging in and press purchase…

Same issue. iPhone 14 Pro Max. iOS 17.2.1. I was able to make other purchases, just not the pvp rations.

Same issue

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone 14 Pro Max
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.2.1
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0

Same issue, only a day 10 hours left before bundle is gone.

2 Likes

Same issue. iPhone. Tried restart, redownload, updated all Apple ID info. No dice

This may be a networking issue. I vpn’d to another geographic location and my purchase worked…. Ymmv

2 Likes

Murkykitten ftw
I vpn’d through Europe and success.

Same problem. If anyone figures out a fix that doesn’t require a vpn, please shout it out!

BLIZZARD … we have money …take our money GD, hehehehe.

2 Likes

insert Futurama meme