PVP not resetting to 9K on new season and / or 3K max per leader

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type:iphone 15
  • Device Model:
  • Device Operating System: ios latest
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest

You mean the 9k rewards? its intended. they are 1 time rewards. after 9k they bocome available in every season again

I mean none of my leaders have been reset so I’m at like 13K (total of my top 3 leaders) for this season instead of 9k, 13K is about the max I can do (skill, age, and warband level). So basically I can’t get any more points because I was NOT reset to 3K per leader or 9K total.
My only choice now is to lose games till I drop below 3K so I can point back up.
I’m assuming this is a bug as season 4 is the first time I’ve gone over 9K and have 6 leaders above 3K. AFAIK all my leaders above 3k get reset to 3k and my total awards gets reset to 9K. This did NOT happen I’m at the same reward level as season 4 and don’t have the skill level to go further than 13k due to age.

As I understand it, you don’t get reset to 3k. Your leaders get reduced a percentage down toward 3k, but it’s not a hard reset. Otherwise, you would have players getting demoted from Arcanite Reaper level all the way down to Platinum 1, which would be unfair to players who actually belong in plat to have to face them, and very annoying for the top level players to have to climb all the way back up every season.

If your leaders were at 14K and were reduced to 13K, that sounds about right. If they were not reduced at all, that sounds like a bug.