PvP Hero and Gold hacking is out of hand

Blizzard you really need to get a handle on this if you want the game to survive. So many sites selling no hero limit and pvp gold hacks, its impossible not to notice when going against these players as well.

Also the fact that there is no way to report these people is awful.

3 Likes

lol wut? this is a thing?

no, that’s not a thing. You can’t hack the currency because it is stored on Blizz server.

Uh, but it is. 3 games tonight, the opponent filled the entire map with their minis in seconds. Not 30 seconds. Within 5 seconds, their side has 10 sets of minis or more.

Dont know what youre talking about with the gold being stored on their server.

2 Likes

Back this claim up for me definitely have some really sus match’s specially seem odd every now and then I run into Murloc’s spam I know in fact doing something I’ll have full map control then map be cover in Murloc’s no way…

2 Likes

Some are better at hiding it than others but I’m seeing a ton of it this week as well…. No report option is lol

2 Likes

when they react instantly and perfectly just like the cheating AI, its probably a bot.

seen a few “players” with clans playing pretty sus too.

1 Like

I play ole murk eye and with his trait I can have 10-12 murlocs out on the board in a few seconds. Every gold you spend on a mini after playing him plays a murloc. So if I have 10 gold and spend 6 more within 5 seconds I’ll have a true march of murlocs across the board. If I time it for right when I’m mining or grabbing chest even more on the field. Cheap easy strategy.

1 Like

Finally, I found someone else talking about this. I’m very familiar with old Murk eye…

But this Is different, I’m controlling the entire board , Including mines. Hell i can have both towers and all three mines on the map… And my opponent is spamming minis left and right. It’s just not possible. Especially since they keep spamming something like Abom And Wongsong rider, quill, earth ele, and SAFE - all at the same time, Like every three seconds. I’ve run into this quite frequently the past week ( Different people and minis, of course).

But it seems like people have figured out a way to hack spending gold In PVP. Not gold on the grid, But actual gold to summon a mini while playing in combat.

Edit: The most frustrating part is, there’s no way to report them

1 Like

I have seen different team but same hack trion army…not trion and his fellas just trion with his endless healing waves :smile:

1 Like

Still tons of cheaters in PvP. Often when my opponent is about to lose, my base explodes from full health to 0, or players play way more minis than they could possibly afford to play.

I understand there are spells that damage towers, but there are no spells that can take you from 100% to 0 in a single hit.

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately you can’t report cheaters, hackers and bots. That’s just missing in the game. I once had a list of bot players in the EU forum but the topic was suddenly deleted. Apparently players who were on the list pressed spam or something and it was deleted. The thing with the Murloc is just like that if you have the magic. Yes, one Murloc for every 1 gold spent. I’ve also experienced the other thing, where the opponent Thirion came with soldiers left and right and at a time when he would never have had the gold together. And it happens with other leaders too. Unfortunately, in my opinion, Blizzard is not doing enough about it. I’m a player from Switzerland and play on EU servers. It’s not just with you in the USA.

I also experienced such Matches where i had complete map control, all indicated a clean Victory and all of a sudden my enemy overwhelmed me with sheer Numbers. And all the Minis he played were perfectly timed for the right occasion he Just seemed to have - all of a sudden - all the gold he needed for the right Mini at the right time. And no, that wasn’t at the beginning of overtime…

Still happening. Always Asian character names. Maybe it’s not a hack. Maybe it Blizzard pandering to the Chinese community.