PvP Crashing on Loading Screen - Admin/Dev Input Please

Issue - PvP loading screen gets to 100% then closes out game. The game then attempts to launch again, but can only get to 50%, from there the loading screen resets to 50% repeatedly. Each attempt results in a PvP match loss.

Ask - Could we get something from Admins/Devs on this topic? There has been nothing posted about this since the patch. A simple, “We are working on it, and this is what we know now,” would give a lot of folks something to go off of. The lack of responsiveness on such a huge issue is showing the faulty state of management with this application.

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: XR
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.2.1
    Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0.84185/84185
4 Likes

I’m here with same problems

Same problem here as well. Been unplayable since a large patch (300+MB) was required yesterday.

Same problem with iphone 12 :sweat::sweat:

I have the same issue on iPhone XS, its really a pain in the neck.

I’m here with same problem! It’s incredible that they don’t solve this. I play on iPhone 12

Same problem. After that I lose pvp points.

Same problem here (iPhone 11 pro)

Same problems! get your shioat together people pay you money and they can’t play your game !

Same problem, lost a lot of points because of it. Since the game find a match but I cant join so I lose all of them… very good gaming experience

Quick update. I updated my iOS to the latest version (17.3) last night. Still having the exact same issue. I’m on iPhone 13. Please fix ASAP. People start playing other games when they can’t play yours and they often don’t come back.

iphone 14 here, same issue. put in a ticket and their response was a dead link and a canned ’ we can’t change rankings’ response.