No sound in game iphone mini 12

Hello. I have been enjoying the game and first of all I would like to congratulate the development team. However I have a problem with the sound, the app has no sounds at all and I already tried reinstalling, restarting the phone and setting the permissions. I wish you could help me because I have been enjoying the game and I would like to play the full experience.

iPhone mini 12.

3 Likes

Same here. No sound. Game settings don’t effect sound. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Restarted phone.

iPhone 13 Pro Max on iOS 17.0.3

1 Like

Same here, no sound, Iphone 14 pro max

1 Like

iPhone 14 Pro - no sound - no bueno…

1 Like

No sounds iPhone 15. Tried everything and nothing works

1 Like

Make sure your phone is not on silent. Flip that switch on the side

3 Likes

I also have no sound. Sound is fine on other apps.
iPhone 15 pro max

Same no sound even after restarting phone. 14 Pro.

Turn on your notifications slider

1 Like

no sound iphone 11 jjj

Also no sound on iPhone, tried reinstalling and restarting phone, not connected to Bluetooth, sound checked on other apps and working fine, unfortunate :disappointed:

No sound on phone speakers for me on iPhone SE, if I use my airpods there is sound. Extremely frustrating that this is not addressed.

Fix for me was to turn of the physical silent switch and sound started to work.

Very strange design as all other apps play sound based on volume not the silent switch.

2 Likes

Solved:

iPhone - switch Silent off. (This is dumb, but I get what they were trying to do).

1 Like

worked for me thank you very much!

Thanks to the multiple people that said to hit the slider. I just got my first iPhone 2 days ago so still learning. Great forum post. Highly recommend. 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.

iPhone 13, sound only works with silent mode turned off. Now that I know I do like that feature. But was frustrating until I knew I had to switch the physical button to not silent mode on the left side of the phone.

This is dumb, why link game sound to the notifications?
If you have no sound, turn silent mode off.
Please Blizz, just tie it to normal audio channels please and not notifications.

Also it ducks the audio on any other app, say audible for example.
Super annoying.