No reward for winning quest match

In Warcraft rumble version 1.0.2.70934/72382 on ipados 16.2 on iPad Air (5th generation) Multiple times (6+ today) winning a quest match resulted in no reward/recognition of win. Each time Match ended with the boss dying, then a 5+ second delay before a blue victory button appeared still showing the battlefield, but no rewards, and quest has not changed.

First time had noticed connection speed indicator (red wifi symbol), but subsequent times connection was good.

5 Likes

Bump. I’m experiencing the exact same issue. Happened on the 4th quest at start of game twice. Force-stopped app on android, loaded again and killed a 3rd time, finally was able to proceed to hogger.

Now I’ve conpleted the last quest in elwynn forest but cant complete or progress after hogger victory.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me multiple times today. Quest rewards never appear, never count as wins. Killing app and restarting does not fix it.

Had a similar issue doing an Arclight Rumble zone. First win never counted, only second win of each node counted.

3 Likes

Same issue. I tried all 3 quest options with multiple different commanders. There is a 5 second delay after I kill the boss, then a continue button, then no rewards and the same 3 quests are still available.

4 Likes

Same here. I didnt get any rewards from the arclight events, from beating a boss for the first time, and it didnt even register after beating someone in PVP.

This happened to me today and I’ve been playing the game for 2 days.

3 Likes

Same here and got issue on a buying item and i cant get any reward from pvp , map or dungeon

2 Likes

Same issue here. Was doing PvP battles and got no victory credit and/or reward. At the end of the match it would show Victory and freeze for a few seconds then continue would pop up. Click continue and get no rewards and no credit for victory. Tried a random map battle no reward or credit there either.

Device Type: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Device Model: Mobile
Device Operating System: Android
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 1.5.0

*Update
The fix I did seemed to work for me.

1. Open system setting on Android device.
  2. Search for app, for me its title is Rumble.
  3. Force stopped of the app.
  4. Cleared cache data on app.
3 Likes

Same issue here.

Purchased coins but no other completion of quest, PvP or Dungeon results in reward.

Yeah same goes for Me aswell. There is no way we can fix this problem alone it seems… hopefully it get resolved soon

Same issue here, on Android. Made me miss out on the daily rewards…

The same issue on Android, after more than two weeks playing now I cannot collect any rewards, I have tried uninstalling, deleting data and cache but the problem persists

1 Like

Exact same thing here

Anyone got it to work yet?

Same problem, no victories are recognised, with zero feedback anything is going wrong, but no rewards. Reinstalled/wiped caches, it seems very much server side account is broken

I am starting to get the missing stuff now. I could claim about 3* quest and the heroic books is popping up now. So I think they are about to solve the issue

Fixed the issue! For anyone having the same problem: I downloaded a emulator (bluestacks) and logged in on my PC. I got all the rewards for completing the levels, logged back into my phone and the issue was resolved.

Something like this just happened to me. Finished the Heroic Morgan the Collector (all five families) and long pause, continue button, but, no 300 gold, and no Tome. it was fine for the first 3 before this one.

i dont recive any off daily quest and have bug i dont see my menbers guild is online .
grid apper is stoped. and so on…

can you take a look i dont wanna play like that…

I do all quest and dont won anything.

i allread make a ticket on batle net with a file atch.

ticket number EU91706596

Thanks