Negative Gold balance

I have never charged back, I’ve had maybe 20,000-30,000 gold on my account now I have -755? what happened?

Hello Blizzard, you’ve given your paying customers a very nice Christmas gift: a negative gold balance. Thanks to your absolutely unfriendly behavior, you’ve lost a customer. I’ve requested a refund for all the euros invested in Warcraft Rumble through Apple, as your actions have made the game unplayable.

3 Likes

Did you exploit the Arclight gold bug?

Same issue. Negative gold. This game is already costs an absolute fortune to play. And then you steal gold ?
It doesn’t make sense

2 Likes

Claimed a 500 gold offer due to all the bugs and instead I got negative gold balance.
Come on…

I predicted it in my guild. Everyone will celebrate, I didn’t do anything. Many people who have exploited the bug don’t want to have done it.
Cry, cry, cry

I tryied to use that bug with gold for maximum and I earn around 800 gold from it. Today after I take daily bonuses I lost similar amount of gold. But your situation looks different - I think it is not real that you earn with that bug more then 10k gold…

You’re such a good boy, take a cookie! :cookie:

2 Likes

Considero que me estan sancionando por un error que es totalmente culpa de ustedes , al parecer por el bug del arcoluz no se porque estan colocando oro negativo como que si yo les robe dinero con algun hack de terceros o hize alguna especie de trampa en su juego ustedes me estan culpando como que si fuera algun ladron sinverguenzas que son ustedes …les pido que me quiten esa penalizacion de oro negativo a mi cuenta de warcraft rumble ,juego todos los dias y mirar eso baja los animos de seguir jugando la verdad ustedes señalan sin saber si el jugador tenia conocimiento de dichos bug o errores que ustedes mismo cometieron y los jugadores ni culpa tenemos espero me consideren mi apelacion. Me despido deseandoles feliz navidad .

Att: jugador frustrado

1 Like

It’s like it is our fault they constantly release the game with bugs :joy:
I don’t even blame the developers, I blame blizzard organization itself that must put too much pressure and unrealistic deadlines to release each version of the game.
Thanks for the negative gold blizzard, nice Christmas present!

3 Likes

Yeah it’s ridiculous to punish people for playing a game you released with a bug. This is why you test your patxhes before releasing them. You dont punish your customers for your own mistake. Go punish your QA team.

2 Likes

The people who now have over a thousand in negative gold, had to KNOW they were exploiting the bug, get real! Why else would you have repeated an otherwise EXTREMELY BORING arclight surge to amount that much STOLEN Gold?? Let the cheaters quit, you knew what you were doing!

2 Likes

I don’t see Blizzard paying back all the cash they got from exploiting PTW features in the game as they rushed the bugged patch that reduced the amount of gold people could earn from surge.

It was their mistake, not ours. They should have to own up to it, the right solution would have been to give every other player out there that did not get extra gold compensation for their screw up.

Every one defending blizzard is the reason online gaming has become absolutely terrible. Companies don’t need to actually make good games when you have chucks that will come to their defense with the crap they produce.

2 Likes

It is unfair to loose gold because of your bug in your own game. I’ve been playing a lot of your games and personally love Warcraft and Starcraft the most. It is really dissapointing to ne punished with negative gold even when we dont have any fault on this, we need this to be fixed.

1 Like

What a terrible game company. Punish your players because you cant code worth sh!t. Apple is refunding me all money ever spent on the game. I’ll take my money somewhere else. Peace out!

1 Like

Ill never spend another dollar on a blizzard product. This shows a how money hungry scabs dont care about their customers, or even the quality of their products. What a shame.

1 Like

I just started playing the game. I didnt know repeatable Arclight levels WAS a bug. Was my first Arclight levels done… Pretty BS I’m now negative for something I wasnt even aware of being a thing. I reported that not getting the gold til you relog issue, but how the hell am I supposed to know that was a glitch? I literally just started and had never done an Arclight level before! -_-

2 Likes

Not spending a dime more on Blizzard’s games or spending a minute of f my life playing Their games, I made a purchase for $29.99 left my account with negative balance, without rights to refund, this seems and abuse on behalf of blizzard, I wish it was more money and get an attorney involved in this situation because this is and unfair and deceptive practice on behalf of this company, advertising services or products and getting nothing this is called SCAM, go and Fückyourselves this Christmas morning, I’d be more than happy to escalate my complaint to highest instance possible!

2 Likes

This is just beyond cringe. Blizzard has been “exploiting” the wallets of loyal fans for YEARS!

This game is a blatant cash grab that shouldn’t even have been mentioned at Blizzcon. The one time, due to their incompetence, players actually gained something, they go on and do this :rofl:.

The Rumble team can keep their 600 gold lol. I can find something else to do on the sh1tt3r. GG

2 Likes