My Warcraft Rumble has been permanently banned without proper reason

Today I’ve received a rather shocking email about my warcraft rumble account being closed permanently without due warning, or any reason why. It simply states the reason being violation of exploitation.

I’ve opened a support ticket and received a reply. The reply was not helpful. It simply stated the terms and agreement and did not explain any further.

I believe I deserved a better explanation than a canned copy paste reply. I run warcraft rumble on the latest iOS on iPhone 12 without any exploitive software (because there isn’t ANY on a non jailbroken iPhone)

If this matters, yes I’m a paying customer that bought the Arclight booster last february. I simply bought the booster because I wanted to support the game.

I do not know any exploits in the game, have been simply playing the game based on guides on youtube and various websites that suggests deck builds.

This is beyond frustrating especially given the fact that the cost of Arclight booster costs much more in my country’s currency.

Please get your act together. Even opening support ticket for Warcraft Rumble does not specifically have one cateogory for it. My support ticket was made with the product listed as World Of Warcraft.

If there’s anyone that can help me reinstate my account, I would be very much appreciative. Please help.

1 Like

It happens to me too yesterday. I was banned for the same reason and I did nothing wrong. All my action was clean! Seriously I don’t understand that mechanism they have be banned for nothing !

I have open a ticket and still waiting for a awnser. I need community help for that please!!

1 Like

I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday, as well. Same canned reply to my support ticket.

I’ve spent an obscene amount of money on this game so just to ban me without any explanation or documented evidence of wrong-doing (or any evidence, at all) is beyond the pale.

1 Like

Did you get a replay from blizzard??

I got banned the same way and all i got was an automated reply. What is going on?

1 Like

I got hit by the ban train two days ago. It was same as all you’ve mentioned. I don’t cheat at games or grief anyone ever. Just randomly banned. I think it was for show: “look everyone, we’re banning players, we’re doing something about the things the community is griping about”. We have become scape goats. This is extremely lazy action from blizzard.
I was enjoying playing rumble during my breaks at work. Now I’m just annoyed and worrying about dumb situation that I shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, at least it doesn’t look like it’s just me or just you.

So far I’ve yet to receive a second reply to my ticket about this issue. My account’s still banned. I hope someone from Blizzard’s end at least acknowledges they’re at least looking into this.

1 Like

How can or should Qommunity help you? If you tell me, I can try it.

It should be the case that Blizzard should tell you what the reason for the ban should be. We have the right to know that. And whether you have paid something or not, the same rules apply to everyone. Of course, if you’ve still paid something, it’s doubly annoying.

which country are you from?

It’s expensive for me too.

Well, community help because in Reddit there a lot player has been ban for no reason too and their expose it on Reddit. Someone at blizzard repond it that they know it a problem they have think how they will resolve because each player is a unique situation

Hello !

I have the same problem :frowning: my account was banned at 13th march and also received that automatic e-mail. I have 2 open tickets asking blizzard to clarify what is the problem , but stil NO ANSWER. I have spent more then 1000 USD in this game and i can`t even get an answer why my account is suspended. Did you got any reply? Give me advice how to proceed!

Hello,
I have the same problem, banned on March 13, without explanation and without response, apart from the generic response, to my appeals. I’ve been thinking for several days about what the reason could be and I can’t find an explanation for my actions in the game and my frustration is increasing with each day that passes without any response.
This same thing can happen to any player and I ask the community for help so that at least we are given an explanation of the reasons for these decisions.
Thank you.
Greetings

I suppose the reason they didn’t give anything specific was because to prevent people from exploiting the same issue, but the dumb thing is if we DON’T KNOW what it is, then I’m not even inclined to start a new account for fear of doing the same thing accidentally!

I still didn’t get a response to my issue :frowning:

still no replies or any updates on blizzard side. such a let down.

Fellow players, I’ve finally got my account back after studying the previous ban in january and taking some action.

To keep it short, here’s what I did:

• cancel any tickets you have currently have with them on the issue.

• open one ticket for each game license, mentioning the game license (I had two) in the description so you can track if you have opened one for each.

• keep the ticket short, simple to read, emotionless and polite. Ask to reverse the ban.

My theory is that if a bot has replied the ticket then it would also be marked as answered, so any replies after that may have a chance to be ignored (for the time being)

Canceling and making a new ticket refreshes it in the queue and may have made it more visible. Good luck!

If it doesn’t work, wait for a day or two and maybe retry again the steps above

Update: I see my tickets were actually unanswered. I checked my email first and saw the unbanning. Maybe the ban reversal had nothing to do with my tickets. God knows.

1 Like

Good news,
They have reopened my account with the reason “After reviewing the evidence, we’ve determined that our penalty action was an error.”

Greetings

1 Like