My guild can't accept a 15th member

My guild in Warcraft Rumble is stuck at 14 members. When we accepted our 15th member we got a “general error”. Now nobody can join our guild as the 15th member. I’m an officer in the guild.

Guild name: NWLD
Guild leader: UnderGround#1182
Region: NA

Device Info: Multiple devices. Myself on multiple devices and well as the guild leader and other officers. It’s clearly not device-specific.

2 Likes

Yeah, my guild is the same way. Can’t fill the 15th spot. It’s been like that since starting the guild during launch. Can’t believe this isn’t fixed.

Our guild had the same problem too

Our guild have the same issue: HUNsong Hunters
We already kicked out a few users and still we can’t accept our 15th member.

My guild has the same problem 15th member cannot be accepted into our guild. Invitation to our guild also cannot be send when we are 14 members in guild.

I found that if somebody leaves or gets kicked it bugs the guild to only 14 max members. If I wait until the next day to kick somebody, then the guild can fill back up to 15. This is an obvious bug and pretty terrible to have been live in the game for this long. Many people have reported it here in the forums, but there don’t seem to be very many Blizzard employees reading these messages. =(

We are having the same issue. We’ve been stuck at 14/15 for weeks and can’t seem to accept people. Guild is Murder Mittens.

If you have some one what wants to join. They can. But they have to put a space after the guild name when they try to join.

1 Like

We are stuck at 14/15 again. We intentionally dropped to 13/15 this time and tried to accept 2 quickly, but it’s not working. This is exasperating.

Guild: Murder Mittens
Guild Leader: iDigress#11311

not possible to invite 2 at once… annoying…

I dropped one. Waited a few days, then dropped another. Then 2 joined and 1 immediately left, which bugged it again. Sigh.

Good morning,
Our guild is stuck at 14/15 even though I accept one or more players.
Blizzard told me to explain this here, I don’t know why but here it is :D.
Guild name: The Howl
Guild leader: Ulag#2245