Minus in gold -245

I was buying a minion at the store at 270ish with my 530ish gold. There was a purple ruby/diamond below it so it would get the XP boost. Then suddenly my gold was at -245 gold on my Xiaomi. I logged on my Samsung and saw I had 5 gold. Later I finished a mission? on the map which gives 1 sigils and 90 gold. (on my xiaomi) I didn’t collect it since I was already -245 gold on this device so I logged on my Samsung and suddenly I was at -155 gold. Then I collected the reward and it show still same amount of - gold on both device. I’ve bought the booster pack with gold in the store.

Now it’s not possible to advance in the game since I can’t buy any minions. Please fix

I’m playing on Mobile:

1. Samsung S9 (Rumble Version 1.0.1.68932/69673 and on android 10) -155 gold
  2. Xiaomi 11T (Rumble Version 1.0.1.70062/70062 and on MIUI 14) -245 gold
1 Like

A similar thing happened to me.

1 Like

Did you manage to fix it ?

1 Like

I have a similar problem too. Minus in energy ( approx 1000? ) Plus in Gold ( about 600 ) minus 1 grid reset

apparently they use cassandra as a data store. it seems like their roll up process might have a bug? either that or a cassandra node went down ?

Inside Warcraft Rumble: Calculating Mini Experience — Warcraft Rumble — Blizzard News.

1 Like

I have not been able to fix it. I got on chat and put in a ticket as well.

1 Like

This happened like like 1-2 days ago for me. After a new patch. I tried to delete cache, didn’t work so I deleted all date and re-installed the game. I have my sigs and units but my gold, energy and this upgrade thingy is gone. Only left with 3 buttons…

1 Like

okay… actual fix for me was to earn or spend more of the currency. it seems to have gone back to it’s normal level. My energy is back to what it was supposed to be, and my gold was temporarily below 0, but i’ve managed to get it positive again

I just bought a pack of 500gold with some extra goodies and it seems i’m now at 345g. Not sure why but from -245 with 500 gold that i bought, i should be at 255. Tho I am still missing around 700-1000 gold. But atleast i can buy minions again and advance in the game. I’ve spent a lot of time on the game, avarage lvl 14 so i hope i won’t need to stop. But i did complete mission that was suppsoed to give me 90gold but it was still at -245 so maybe you need to manage to get that negative number to pluss right away or else you’ll still be stuck i guess ?

Edit: (A bit later)
just cleared a map and my 345 gold turned into 95 gold…lost 200g… This needs to be fixed…

1 Like

When I bought the mini (pumpkin shooter), all my money, which was 790 gold, was gone and I was down to -60 gold. It’s really stupid

1 Like

Was it green or normal? It might have been the same mini i bought

2 Likes

Thats sus. I bought +1 star mini at 28sigils too and then it happened. Perhaps this problem is related to rarity or Plague farmer

1 Like

My gold also disappeared and became negative. (255 to -30)