Mini-based rewards in Darkmoon Faire only granting one star

Creating here as well, as this may be a bug rather than a support issue.

Mini-based rewards in the Darkmoon Faire only appear to reward a single mini, regardless of ticket cost or background colour.

I’ve purchased the troop rewards with the blue and gold background, and the leader reward with the gold background, and only received a single mini or star.

For example, on the “gold” troop reward, I purchased a new mini that was not in my collection, the Defias Bandit, and now have a common mini with no stars.

Given the ticket costs and effort required to accumulate them, it does beg the question if this was intentional or a bug?

Note that the gold-based rewards do increase as you pick the more expensive ones (though not linearly), suggesting this is a bug as I would expect the same rules to apply

This is not device specific, but the version is 5.0.0.92065.m5.39ddbca7fc/5.0.0.92065.m5.39ddbca7fc.Filtered

Yes, same here; but I think it’s a pretty much common thing XD

XD XD XD

Note, the issue persists in Blingtron’s Bounties. I’ve just bought the troop reward with the blue background and only received a single star.

If it wasn’t obvious already to the blizz peeps, I was expecting enough stars to equate to a rare mini