Long loading times

Game has very long loading times.
Are we back in 2001 ??

Starting a mission, finishing it (return to main screen) takes sooo long…
Optimize the load times, even if this is something related with servers/connection, optimize the f***ng game, it’s 2023 !!

9 Likes

There are several things so irritating:

1. LOOOOONG loading times, and often. No damn cache, no damn preloading ? EVEN RESTART ???
  2. the presssing continue 7 seconds is the most frustrating thing you need to do after loosing a match. Is like … you lost, you are already upset, but this entire new level of “YOUUUUUUU LOST” over it since you see you keep pressing that god damn button to go to world screen and start a new match.
2 Likes

Restarting a level shouldn’t take multiple screens and 30 seconds each time.

Why can’t you swap decks without dropping the level and going through multiple load screens?

2 Likes

Load times are rediculous!!!

Yeah it is pretty terrible, I’ve got a pixel 6a and I don’t think the load times were this bad in the beta/alpha whatever I was playing before it released at blizzcon

Adding some details from my own testing/expierence:
(Google pixel 6XL) Whenever the loading screen comes up, the app will sit at 100% for 10-20 seconds. The behavior is identical on both wifi and cellular connections.

Takes about 9 seconds of sitting at 100% to initially load the app (and another 5 ish seconds to first get to 100%). 15 seconds (at 100%) to load a level and then another 9 seconds (at 100%) to return to the map after.

I also tested on an IPad pro and see similar behavior, but the wait time is only 4 to 7 seconds once it hits 100%.

The long wait on android is more than enough to usually make me stop playing and walk away.

2 Likes