Login Fail Loop

Same
iPhone 15 pro
iOS 17.6 and 17.6.1
Since 3 days

Same for me crashing all the time cant login after latest uppdate pls fix thisā€¦

Same problem here. Cont log in on my android devicd.

same here, android, latest

Same issue with iPhone 13 pro

Same issue havenā€™t been able to play since 8/23/24.
Blizzard this issue needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP.

Android
Samsung G22
SM-S901U

I expect you to make this right with all players as this is unacceptable to have no access to the game going on 3 days now.

Android users:

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Rumble > Storage
  2. Choose Clear Data
  3. Launch the game
  4. Choose your account.
  5. Let it download your data
1 Like

Same issue for me. iPhone 15 Max Pro.

What if we are on a guest account?

Excellent question. Iā€™m not 100% sure about Guest accounts, but hereā€™s what Iā€™ve found so far.

1. Your name/BattleTag and email should be known.
  2. Search a site like arclight-champion .com/guilds for your Guild (if youā€™re in one) to try to find your name/player#

A Reddit poster shared this:

User: FlounderHistorical63
ā€œYou need to contact blizzard support and tell them the name/battletag of your guest account, if you canā€™t find it I managed to find mine by searching the guild I joined and it had my battletag under my name.ā€

www. reddit. com/r/warcraftrumble/comments/17yxols/lost_guest_account_what_to_do/
-remove the spaces for the link to work

1 Like

Same here
Samsung s24 One UI 6.1. Android version 14
Rumble version 8.5.0.102987/103319

Iā€™m having the exact same issue with an iPhone 15 pro.

Same with iPhone 13 Pro Max and a new iPhone 15 Pro Max. Loop of Death :confused:

Same issue, iPhone 14 plus. Reconnecting for a few days

Bruh we all in the same boat. This is for the birds. They betta run us some legendary cores, 20K arc & gold

1 Like

Two weeks in a row with this garbage. Unbelievable. Why do you hate Apple users so much.

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
8.5.0.102987.m8.5.42f0f4a805/8.5.0.103319.m8.5.8b5963de82.Filtered
Android 14

Same problem iPhone 15 game version 8.5.0.102987/103319

Seriously, its been 4 days for me with same error logging in. Why arenā€™t they addressing the issue? Some folks are uninstalling and reinstalling saying it works

Same here: crashing and rebooting loop while trying to start the game. Happens after 100% loading.

iPhone 13mini, latest IOS Version, latest Game-Version.

Best regards