Level graphics. Crazy color hues

Its seems like alot of the levels now have a weird graphical glitch. Some levels have a strong green, purple , grey hue. So bad i cant see bases or minions. Making the game game unplayable. Started happening after the hot patch fixes this morning.

• Device Type: samsung
  • Device Model: fold 5
  • Device Operating System: android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version:
9 Likes

I would like to report same problem. I have Samsung Z fold 5 too.

I found this error when I try to play against Kashoch (archligth mode)

2 Likes

This ‘bug’ is actually preventing me from progressing in heroics. In some zones, I can’t see anything other than the tower at the start. I have some screenshots if needed.

2 Likes
  • Device Type: iPad
  • Device Model: Pro 11.1
  • Device Operating System: Apple IOS
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest
3 Likes

Same here on an M1 iPad Pro. It’s basically unplayable. My phone seems to be unaffected though (Samsung S23U).

2 Likes

Same here, encountering it frequently. Varying from light fog to completely obscured gamefield. M1 IPad Pro

1 Like

I have a same problem with Ipad pro (M2).

2 Likes

Same here. I have a Fold too. Samsung and the latest patch are not playing well.

2 Likes

This has to be the most annoying glitch ever. I am visually impaired and this has made the game unplayable for me.

1 Like

Same thing here impossible to play few maps (kashoch, grimungous, tar tyrant and lunaclaw) due to a very thick « fog ».

ipad 9
ios 17.3.1
app version 4.5.0.87470/88436

1 Like

Same problem on iPad - started 3/17. had to play arclight surge completely blind to clear it.
4.5.0.87470/88436
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no change.

1 Like

This error makes the giant levels unplayable.

1 Like

I have the same issue. iPad. Started with the last major update. I have not seen this issue on my iPhone 13. It literally makes the game unplayable.

1 Like

Same thing happening on my Samsung S23. Various maps are just unplayable. Currently stuck on Heroic Koshach since you can’t see anything other than level numbers and some bright lighting effects here and there.

1 Like

Same issue here. I have a Samsung Fold 5.

Why not just give mobile/tablet users the ability to turn shadows/fog down or off as well?

1 Like

My 5á”—Ê° Generation iPad Pro has been exhibiting this issue since the 4.5 update. I thought my iPhone 15 Pro Max was too, originally; however, I haven’t seen that issue on the iPhone recently. Not sure if it was partially fixed, or if I dreamt it.

2 Likes

This is now happening on the third level of the Horde Dire Maul Dungeon.
Today (3/26)this happened on a Quest 
 Lunaclaw, on the iPad again. It even happened in my emulator, Bluestacks. I was able to fix it there by lowering the resolution, but there does not seem to be a fix for an iPad.
I also put in a ticket. It was closed telling me to come to the forums
BUT NO ONE ANSWERS THE FORUM POSTS.

2 Likes

I have had the same problem on my iPad Pro, since the release of 4.5.

iPad Pro (5th generation)
iPad OS 17.4.1
Game Version (current): 4.5.0.87470/89232

I have found that the “fog” affects the game fields noted below. I have rated the amount of “fog” from 1 to 5, with 1 being a light fog and 5 being a completely obscured game field.

Grimungous: 5
Kashach The Reaver: 5
The Crystal Shaper: 5
Grenka Bloodscreech: 5
The Tar Tyrant: 4
Lunaclaw: 4
Onyxia: 3
Falstad: 3
Magatha Grimtotem: 3
Vilebranch Hexx: 2
Volchan: 2
General Drakkisath: 2
Cairne Bloodhoof: 2
Na’shala The Sandweaver: 2
Azureous: 1
Chef: 1

also IpadPro, newest IPad OS and latest warcraft rumble version.

just a screenshot that devs may understand that this isn’t playable at all!
ibb[DOT]co/9NV2tBW
(replace the dot, thanks that we can’t post anything here!)

support just told me “we can’t help you” and refers me to this forum.

1 Like

I have had the same problem on my iPad Pro, since the release of 4.5. I just downloaded the latest updates today on March 29. This does nothing to resolve the issues noted below.

iPad Pro (5th generation)
iPad OS 17.4.1
Game Version (current): 4.5.0.89480/89922 *Update on 3/29

I have found that the “fog” affects the game fields noted below. I have rated the amount of “fog” from 1 to 5, with 1 being a light fog and 5 being a completely obscured game field.

Grimungous: 5
Kashach The Reaver: 5
The Crystal Shaper: 5
Grenka Bloodscreech: 5
The Tar Tyrant: 4
Lunaclaw: 4
Onyxia: 3
Falstad: 3
Magatha Grimtotem: 3
Vilebranch Hexx: 2
Volchan: 2
General Drakkisath: 2