Impossible to get all Darkmoon rewards without cumulative ticket gathering

I apparently wasted 14k tickets by assuming they were cumulative like WoW’s Faire event. Super disappointed and pissed that that detail was not given in-game AND we weren’t given a chance to spend them at the end if we missed the event end time.

Later learned more info was available on the website, but who searches for additional info on a website??? It should all be available in the game app.

Really frustrated.

The fact that leftover tickets turned into arc light energy was said in game, if you read the description given. Practically every activity in the game has a help box accessible by the exclamation mark in the upper right of the activity.

1 Like

Blizzard said clearly that tickets must be spent before April 24 , if not, them will turn into arc light energy.

Therefore, I had to spend all my tickets because I already have a lot of arclight energy.

1 Like

Well, you can look around a bit on the internet and search for it. There are plenty of videos on YT about how to use it. Otherwise, just think about it yourself and go your own way. The event will come again and then you’ll know better how to redeem your tickets. And as a previous speaker has already written, there are always short instructions in the game itself. If you’re in a guild, the guild collects for you and you collect for them. That’s why it would be good to be in an active guild with 15 players. Good luck at the next Darkmoon Faire.