How did I go from normal difficulty to impossible?

I want to start by saying that I think it’s so comical how predictably manipulative blizzard is being by only having a technical and bug report forum, so that anything which doesn’t align with their narrative probably gets removed. Anyways, I was enjoying the game, been playing now for 2 days, I’m at level 30 sigils, and I think it’s hilarious and predictable that as I progress I begin to unlock new content… not for me of course, but the opportunity is for blizzard to beg me for my money every few levels when I “unlock” “new content” and there’s a manipulative red indicator suggesting I go check out what I unlocked, which again, isn’t for me at all, it’s another opportunity that blizzard has created for them to manipulate you into giving them money. All of a sudden the game went from playable/enjoyable, to can’t beat/impossible to play, literally all the next 5 levels in story mode. Thus is the way of the pay to play, manipulate manipulate and frustrate, it’s all stupid people in modern society really know. This is why we are never going to evolve as a species… anyways, yeah so a 1,000% random increase in difficulty is so laughably predictable, and it used to be in games that there was roughly an easy, medium and hard mode, but of course blizzard doesn’t want predictable scales of difficulty, no, that’s not how their predatory manipulative system works on your children, see, their design is to create such unrealistic increases in difficulty shortly after you get by all the good content, that they then have unlocked for you all their opportunities to beg you for your money, if you want to continue enjoying what was once leading you to believe that the game would consistently be throughout. This game is a scam, sadly I have to report. 1,000% increases in difficulties do not exist in real games, unless you’re being scammed and manipulated. This type of genre of pay to play needs a warning label and the United States government should step in and force companies to label these gambling schemes as such. This ain’t a game boy.

UPDATE: Edit (1,000%) not, (1,00%).