Help & support section to report issues

When there is an issue, the in-app help and support section does not allow direct submissions; it only permits reviewing previous entries. Wouldn’t it be more ideal to have a section within the help and support category where we can directly report issues and reach out to you, especially for bug reports? Is the reason for not being directed from there due to not wanting to see as many errors as possible? Could you please provide information on this matter?
Also, do we not have the right to request information? Why are the categories so limited?
As someone who recently started playing online games on mobile apps, I initially loved your application. It was really professional, and you used to resolve issues quickly before they reached the end user. However, you have started to resemble the other mobile apps I play. It’s difficult to reach the section where we can report issues, and there seems to be no value placed on the users affected by these issues. Seeing this, I have started to distance myself from the application. I hope that you will soon return to the less problematic, more user-friendly state you had when you first launched, and that you won’t be afraid of criticism.