Guild suddenly deleted

Within the last hour our guild has been deleted and am seeing reports of others seeing this

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 12Pro
  • Device Operating System: iOS 173
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: latest
3 Likes

Happened to my guild as well. Seemed to be intact a few hours ago.

Iā€™m on a Pixel 6 Pro with the latest version of Warcraft Rumble running Android 14.

Looks like our guild is affected too. Oddly, the guild is still appearing with all the members intact on the roster when I search it up.

2 Likes

Same here. Iā€™m the guild leader, the game prompts me to form a guild or join an existing one, my guild is in the list with all the same folks as before, but I canā€™t join.

1 Like

Same here guild i created is not showing im in but still listed when searching

1 Like

Same here. When I login it says either join a guild or create one. When I search for my guild Iā€™m still there and all the members

1 Like

Iā€™m in the same boat. I can search my guild, see my name listed, but canā€™t do anything with it.

1 Like

Same here, still lists me as an officer in the guild when I look it up

1 Like

Would be nice to get a response. Do I need to find a new guild or not?

1 Like

Has resolved for me, back in guild, back to normal

I also noticed when I go to my guild screen it goes to the default ā€œjoin guildā€ page even though I was in a guild.

When I searched for my guild it still listed me as a member. Just for some reason the guild tab is the game defaults to the non guild UI

1 Like

Same for me. How do i fux this before the new season starts in 1.5 days?

1 Like

It seems to be happening to guild leaders only. I texted some of my members, and theybare all still in the guild. I am blnot. I am the GM

1 Like

Iā€™m only a member and it is affecting me in the same way as the others here. I can see my name in the guild, but Iā€™m not in a guild at the moment

Iphone
12 Pro Max
IOS version 17.3.1
Warcraft Rumble app latest update.

Entire guild is gone but when I search them can see being listed as member.

Iā€™m back in the guild like nothing happened. It lasted a few hours.

My guild dissappeared and when I attempted to rejoin it it says its full

This has resolved for me as well. Thanks for the fix!

The guild tab still shows options to join a guild.

When i search my guild, it shows me in it, and it looks like my honor is going up when i win pvp matches as well. I guess it is just a bug, but i an the guild leader and i cant talk to my guild. The new season is coming. I would like to kick my inactive members to get ready for it.

Just deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still not in the guild i created.

Samsung Z Fold 5

1 Like

Iā€™m not a GM of the guild but I am in the same boatā€¦character sheet and Social tab show I am not part of a guild but when I search the guild I was in it still shows me as a member and all the other members are also there. Is it proper to just ā€˜wait it outā€™ or whatā€¦

1 Like