Guild not showing up

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:
The issue we are having is I am a guild master have been since game came out we have 13 out of 15 players. My guild is called Warcraft Life but the issue is it has disappeared from search. I have 2 slots available and 2 real life friends wanting to join but it won’t show up in looking for guild. I even took their phones and looked for it for myself atleast 5 times per person and it will not appear. Before suggested yes my guild is public not invite only please help fix this issue. Thanks

• Device Type: android
  • Device Model: rebel 9 or something like that
  • Device Operating System: android
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: play store latest update

Guild language and device language need to be same to find it.

It’s not the language.
We have the same problem. We used to be 13/15 members. When the darkmoon started I kicked some and then accepted some from the constant spam for invites.
At some point one invite kept reappearing even after pressing accept and restarting the game several times. The person never joined and since then the guild is stuck at 14/15.
I tested by kicking one more (going to 13/15) and we get immediately flooded with invites again (English US) and when I accept one and we go to 14/15 again, invites stop.

It’s like there is a ghost member occupying the last slot causing the guild not to appear in public.
Also, yes i know about the language, I’ve been (ab)using it as a method to “hide” the guild when we were sitting at 13/15 before tha darkmoon madness.

Guild name: Highborns
Europe if it matters

Day 1 Guild Created I havent had a single person request to join in weeks so I knew something was wrong. I left My guild… It doesnt appear during a search, and the only guilds I can join are Private.

When I click request to join nothing happens. When i leave the guild search it asks are you sure you want to submit a request to join…

It might be easier to list the thing that are going well.

Things going well.
1.) Anything that requires me giving you money
2.) ???
3.) your profit

Good day Nodrah!

If you are still looking for a guild to join. Our guild would be happy to have you. Please try searching for our guild if you are interested. Our guild name is Happy Hunting.

We are having the same issue as other guilds I see posting - we removed inactive players to make room for new active players at the beginning of the season and no one has joined, which is the exact opposite of what happened last season when we removed inactive players and immediately had multiple players joining. We have even switched our guild to public.

Hope Blizzard fixes whatever is going on with guilds that is causing these guild issues.

Same issue here. Have not been able to get 15/15 members since January and constantly stuck at 14. I used to get flooded with requests at 13, but now for Darkmoon I have kicked down to 12 members and not a single request to join the last 2 weeks when it used to be requests all the time.