Game Version Error 3.0.0.81564/81564

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: 13
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.1.2
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: not sure (most recent? nothing comes up in the app store)

I was in game, and the game asked me to quit to install an update. I did so, and continued playing afterward. Now every time i Log on, I get a “Game Version Error.” “This account previously logged with a more recent version of game. Please update WAR on your device and try again.” There’s no update in the app store for me to download though. I also tried re-installing and get the same issue

7 Likes

I have the same issue on an android. Or it gets stuck loading @ 44%

3 Likes

Have same problem.
iPhone 14pro

1 Like

Same Here. Nothing Phone 1

1 Like

Same problem here, Iphone SE

i think they are fixing an issue where people are buying a bundle with 960 chimaera stars.

i assume they will be undoing those, so dont bother trying.

I have the same problem on my samsung

Same on Iphone 13 Pro
iOS 16.6.1

Same here. Galaxy S22 Ultra. No fix yet? Cause this is extremely frustrating. Ive cleared the cache. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled. Ive rest my phone. Seems like its on Blizzards end?

still waiting for the patch to come out

Same here. iPhone 14. I updated the game yesterday and giving me error about updating W.A.R. for the last hour. I was playing it just a few minutes before.

Same problem on iPhone 14 max and iPad 11 pro

Same I have deleted the game and updated my phone to latest version.

I have exactly the same error. blizzard has made a series of errors in the last 3 days. I will be asking for a refund! Ridiculous considering it’s a billion dollar company. It definitely seems like a rush job to fix the error on the last arclight update which had huge errors, Blizzard took the game down for a few hours without explanation in the last 24hrs, tried to fix things but seemingly made it worse.

I am also getting this error. Happens on 2 devices, iPhone 15 Pro Max and Macbook Pro M2 Pro… Tis the season for broken games when people are more likely home for the holidays! lol

Same on my Android Samsung devices

Same on my S22 Ultra. Game version error and have tried all the forum fixes aka uninstall reinstall and clear cache and such.

Same. iPhone 12. Current iOS. Current game version.

Same issue on iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Same issue on Pixel 7 PRO with Android 14