Game crashes at loading screen for PvP

I have the crashing issue as well. With no loading maps at all. 100% crashing in pvp matches, always resulting in loss. What is going on and why no updates from admins?

Update - Now the game won’t load at all. Permanently stuck on 50% any time I attempt to open.

Same problem iPhone XR! Its very frustrating. Does blizzard and the devs not work weekends or something ? Blizzard should not roll out a patch on a weekend and not monitor it. Are We going to get compensated

If you have the same problem and you’re reading this…maybe try and escalate the problem and state you have similar issues

1 Like

True , since the new update 21 Jan 2024 I got this loading crash issue

iPhone 2020 se

Same this happens to me too

Same here, IPhone 11, IOS 16.6. Extremely frustrating, it crashes 75% of the pvp games. I’ll stop playing until it’s solved.

Also faced this problem, the game crashes when trying to play PVP. I play on iPhone 12

Same 100% game pvp crash. iPhone 10

Same issue, and any game launch is considered as lost. That’s unacceptable

Also faced this problem, the game crashes when trying to play PVP. I play on iPhone 12

Same thing on iOS. PvP, crashes, stuck at 50%, loss

Hype new patch. IOS client crashes.

No Blizzard response after 4 days.

I’m a Blizz addict. But I’m ready to start asking for refunds.

This is very poor customer support.

2 Likes

I have the same issue as above ,

Same here, very frustrating to lose points like this… it’s not competive at all if ios players insta lose and android players win against them for free… hate it

Same exact issue but it happens almost 100% of the time. This is making my rank go down and giving me a loss. Not cool.

Same exact issue but it happens almost 100% of the time.

Same problems iPhone X

Same issue. Lots of points lost. IPhone 11

1 Like

Same problem. Please fix it

Same issue for me.

• Device Type: iPhone
  • Device Model: iPhone XR
  • Device Operating System: iOS 17.3
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0. (Latest update)

Chain crashes at 50% on the loading screen while the PvP match

Constant Crashes PVP/Dungeon/Quests

• Device Type: Bluestacks
  • Device Model: Bluestacks
  • Device Operating System: Bluestacks * Warcraft Rumble App Version: 4.0.0.84185/84185